Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Just want to note these small victories today:
1. ordered a grilled chicken salad at McDonald's tonight instead of a burger 400 calories - with dressing vs. more than 900 (with over 1000mg of sodium) if I had ordered a big mac and fries with a diet coke
2. took the dog for a walk even though it had started raining and I REALLY didn't want to! Got in my 20 minutes of exercise!
3. All water consumed - had my refillable bottle at work and the pitcher on the counter at home to keep me on track
4. No snacking after dinner
5. Recited a positive mantra as I walked - I have started to repeatedly tell myself that I am strong, beautiful, powerful, committed and worth it. This feels good.
6. I have stayed away from wine - since Saturday night
All of things have added up to the scale finally moving down again - 237.5 this morning. I will hold on to that or be less to post for the weekend weigh in.
Smiling and feeling positive - I think that makes a huge difference too.