Monday, May 12, 2014
So I'm to blog about what I will do if I get off track. Yikes is all I can say. In fact, I'm really struggling this round of BLC. Last round, I lost 13 pounds but this round I'm gaining. I keep thinking it's because I'm doing quite a bit more in working out but two weeks in a row of gaining is NOT okay with me.
Regardless, here is my plan on getting back on track....
1) Realize that everyone makes mistakes and keep moving on!
2) Track my food. No matter what I eat, it will be tracked.
3) Continue drinking my water. I think that is really my saving grace.
4) Get rid of the things in my house that are my downfall. Don't keep them around!
5) Check in often with my Ninja family. Support is absolutely necessary!!!
Monday, May 05, 2014
So for the BLC25, we are to do a fitness test. There's no better place to put the information than in a blog. Plus I get 50 extra points!
Push Ups - 34
Crunches - 36
1 mile walk - 15.38
3 minute step - 104
I didn't realize that I could do these so well and be in such a good range.
For the crunches, I'm in the "good" range. Not too far off from the "excellent" range. Maybe when i get to the end of the round, I'll be here.
For the push ups, I'm in the "good" range. One more would have put me in the "excellent" range. Yep, you guess it! I'm going for it by the end!!!
For the 1 mile walk, I'm in the "average" range. So very close to the "good" range. Planning on being in the "excellent" range at the end of this round.
For the 3 minute step test, I counted my pulse as 104 which is "above average".
Overall, I know that I can be better in week 6 and week 12. At least that's what I'm aiming for.
Get An Email Alert Each Time BECKYSKEL Posts