Thursday, September 06, 2012
Okay really it is my top ten for being healthy, I wanted my heading to rhyme.
1. I feel sexy when I am at a healthy weight.
2. My husband loves it when I feel sexy.
3. I want to be around to be an amazing mother, grand-mother, and God-willing, great-grandmother.
4. I love shoes. When I am comfortable in my clothes, I have lots of shoes. When I am at my goal weight, I shop - a lot! Hence, more shoes . . .
5. I can always find something I can wear.
6. I want my outside to match my inside. In my mind, I picture myself as an avid runner.
7. I want to reduce my chances of hereditary illnesses such as diabetes and heart disease.
8. I love getting pedicures. I reward each goal met with a pedicure.
9. I want to buy a bikini one day - and love it.
10. There is so much more to life than being overweight. I don't want my life to be controlled by how these pounds hold me back - and physically those nasty suckers do. I cannot wait to be free of each and everyone of those fun sucking pounds!