Sunday, November 04, 2012
November is the start of the holiday season... DUN DUN DUN!!!! Last year I actually managed to maintain my weight during the holiday season so maybe this year I'll lose some :]
So here's the plan...
1. PLAN MEALS!! - Use WW point system and portion control!!
2. ZUMBA as often as I can go to the classes
3. Ripped in 30
4. Lose 0.5-1 lb a week
Easy enough.... so now I just need to stick with it!!
- I'll be reapplying for the Nursing program on Monday so hopefully I get reaccepted and then I'll finish my last semester (again) and finally graduate in April!! Cross your fingers for me!!
- We finally found a venue!! That was the biggest stressor with all the wedding planning but then I realized how much more we actually still have to do. I don't even have my dress yet lol I wanted to lose a little more weight before actually trying on dresses so I guess I should get on it cause I'll probably be going dress shopping in January.
- In August, my friend had to get rid of her rott/lab dog because she was moving to Wyoming and couldn't find a place to rent that would allow big dogs. Well, the fiance and I were discussing about getting a new dog anyone so we took her in. Last Friday, I had my cousins visiting with my two 3 year old nieces so I put both my dogs outside while we were unloading the SUV. The next thing I know I hear screaming so I ran outside to where I heard screaming and saw my dog Tola (the rott/lab) attacking another dog. I have never been so scared in my life and I had no idea what to do. The other dog was going on a walk with the owner and his daughter. I have no idea why Tola went after the dog because shes never acted aggressive towards our Westie and she used to live with 2 other dogs before. So, I have been very stressed because I had to pay for the vet bill which I ended up having to borrow money from my parents. The owner called the cops on me so I had to go to court on Friday and luckily only had to pay court costs. Now, I'm trying to find someone to take her which I haven't had luck with at all (which I don't blame people for not wanting her). The whole situation just totally sucks.
- So with that above sitatuion, I have now become stressed over finances. And with Abbie's birthday and Christmas coming up too, it doesn't help with the stress :[ I'll figure things out... I always do :]
Thanksgiving - 18 days!!
Abs Birthday & Christmas - 7 weeks... OMG!!
My 26th Bday - 14 weeks
My Wedding - 342 days...Less than a year away now :]