It's almost the middle of the month so I decided to do a check in with the goals I set...
Goals for September
1. Continue to lose 0.5 - 1 lb a week - So far so good... i took a peak at the scale and it looks like i should have a loss on saturday if i keep up the good work that ive been doing
1. Log food to keep track of points...ive been slacking and what do ya know...I gained... - I'm not writing down as often as i should but I have been mentally adding the points up in my head. So still need to work on writing down my points just to be more accurate sp i dont miss something
2. Look up more new recipes and try them - I've got some new recipes off of pinterest... just need to go to the grocery and get the ingredients
1. Make workout calendar - The calendar is still sitting in my printer...not filled out... BAD!!
2. Start Ripped in 30 - Finish by the end of September - Havent started...idk why i dread it do much... just gotta make myself start
3. Zumba or Run twice a week - I think the first week I only went to zumba but this week I've already went twice... woot woot!
4. On days I work do a bodyrocktv workout or at least push ups and sit ups - work has been totally exhausting lately due to being understaffed and just the heavy patient load so by the time I get home I just want to sit on the couch lol
So far so good. I know I shouldn't be so hard on myself but even though the numbers on the scale are going down I still don't see a difference. I really need to start Ripped in 30 cause I know she gets rid of the belly fat and thats the area that i absolutely hate on my body and I know I need to get rid of the belly fat so I can look AMAZING when I try on wedding dresses or wear any kind of dress really lol Just gotta keep it up!!
The bestie and I started Weight Watchers together about 6 weeks ago and lately we have both been slacking. So yesterday we decided we have things coming up that we want to lose weight for so we are going to do it together. We also arent going to go to Weight Watchers anymore since we can't afford it. We have all the tools we need so we just have to be very disciplined with it. I suggested that we send pics of our weigh ins to each other and then at the end of the day tell each other how many points we ate for the day. I want to lose 5 lbs in a 4 week time period. And then Tasha wants to lose 10 lbs in an 8 1/2 week time period. So we decided wed do it together!! I started yesterday off by staying within my points range and I went to Zumba. I'm taking it one day at a time.
Weigh in was this morning for WW. I had a 1.6 lb gain which I wasn't surprised about at all. I ate absolutely horrible the whole week. I took a long enough "break" so it's time to refocus and remember why I'm doing this!!
- Goals for September
1. Continue to lose 0.5 - 1 lb a week
1. Log food to keep track of points...ive been slacking and what do ya know...I gained...
2. Look up more new recipes and try them
1. Make workout calendar
2. Start Ripped in 30 - Finish by the end of September
3. Zumba or Run twice a week
4. On days I work do a bodyrocktv workout or at least push ups and sit ups
so I will...
1. Look HOTT at my cousin's wedding in 5 weeks
2. Look GORGEOUS on my wedding day which is 13 months away
3. Love my body image and be CONFIDENT
4. Feel comfortable in my own skin
5. Live a healthier lifestyle
This past weekend was a very emotional and stressful weekend for me. It was the end of my 6 year enlistment with the Air Force Reserves. I decided to not reenlist because I was failing the waist measurement part on my physical fitness test and since I failled my last semester of Nursing school I made the decision that I needed to get rid of something in my crazy life. It was a great six years and I hope after things calm down and i lose some weight once and for all that I may be able to join again. I met some of the most amazing people while I was in the Air Force and being an Air Force Medic made me realize that I wanted to be a nurse. It's so weird to think that I wont get back into my uniform again for awhile.
My AMAZING wing[wo]men :]
So with that kind of weekend came a crappy weekend eating wise. Saturday we had a unit picnic. I told myself to eat in moderation but I totally pigged out. Then Sunday we had a pizza party and ice cream cake since me and another one of the troops were leaving. So, I'm trying to get back on track. It's been a little difficult since I have no groceries. I'm getting food tomorrow though!!
At the last WW weigh in I only lost 0.4 lbs. It's better than a gain but I knew the time would come where the pounds wouldn't drop as fast as they did in the beginning. I am still 2 lbs away from my 10 lb loss mark!! SO FRIGGIN CLOSE!!!! I was thinking once I hit my 10 loss mark that I won't go to WW anymore. I'm not quite sure yet. I keep going back and forth because it keep me more accountable since I'm paying $12 and weighing myself infront of a complete stranger. But then it irritates me that I'm actually paying someone just to see how much I weigh lol I haven't been able to stay for the meeting because of time conflict. I figured I got all the tools I need now and I can make my own food logs like they have. I'm just going to have to be the one that is accountable with it and actually stick with it. I guess we'll just see how things go.
Saturday our family got a new dog :] Her name is Tola. She's three years old and she's a rotty/lab mix. She's so cute and loving. Sometimes I think she doesn't realize how big she is because she just plows over our little dog and shell step on our feet and bump into us lol I think our little dog is the one having the hardest time adjusting with the change.
Abs loves her doggies
Hmmm...who do you think will win? lol
Abbie starts 3rd grade tomorrow! Just craziness...it seriously feels like I had her not too long ago. Where does the time go? She's so excited to go back to school...well see how long that excitement lasts lol She said the funniest thing to me the other day...
Abs - "Did you watch Honey I Shrunk the Kids when you were little?"
Me - "Yes. DiDi (my sister) and I used to watch it all the time."
Abs - "Was it in color then?"
Me - "Yes dear." burst out laughing
It's so funny that she thinks I am that much older than her...fyi... I am only 16 years older than her lol
I went to Zumba last night for the first time in I don't know how long!!!! It felt good to go and I'll be going tomorrow!! I've been going on walks but I need to start running. I didn't make my workout calendar but I'll get right on it for September. Gotta step things up in the workout department since I like food so much lol
Hope everyone has a great week!! End August in a BANG!! :]
Since I started Weight Watchers. I can definitely see a change in how I'm eating. I still have my binging moments but I've been getting much better at it. Since my last WW weigh in I have lost 3 lbs! WOOT WOOT! When I eat I get full easily and I'm listening to my hunger cues more. I actually STOP eating and dont continue to shove food in my face. I snack on fruits and veggies as often as I can and I don't over indulge with sweets. I made a really yummy dinner tonight...stuffed shells... i used ground meat instead of chicken though...didn't have any chicken lol