Friday, August 31, 2012
Stolen from LittleCathy who stole it from NICKI109.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? apparently I was kind of named after some TV character but mostly just because my mom liked the name. I think she was tired of making them up too because my 2 sister's names are made up.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A few days ago due to a story I read but for myself not since 4/30/12 (I went to the ER twice with my neck - operated on 6/6 and feel about a zillion times better. I heart my neurosurgeon!)
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. It's sloppy and sometimes eligible.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? corned beef or pastrami - I love "deli" meat
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes. I helped raise my 3 grown nieces and my 3 9yo-10mo old nieces - I think they count! and I have two feline female furbabies.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? It would depend a great deal on my personality and life style... hard to say. I have very few true friends but I'm not a typical average Joe and I don't like a lot of the things that people do to hang out (like drink, smoke, go to bars) and I'm very smart so I think I sometimes unintentionally intimidate people. I don't mean to but I'm a geek.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? It depends on my audience. Not at work or with most of my family because they wouldn't get it.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I had them both out and one grew back in.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Probably not. I'm not keen on the idea of being paralyzed for life.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Fruit loops! I don't eat them but I love 'em!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? - No. I don't have any "tie" shoes. I get $120 diabetic shoes from Dr. Comfort through my sister and since I do occasional work for her (she's a podiatrist) I am "staff" and pay $40!!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? It depends. Physically my upper body strength is STS (shot to ...) because of my neck issues - stenosis of the neck derodes your upper arm strength and also I have hypothyroidism which also does. My lower, middle and upper back have issues but my legs are pretty strong. Emotionally/psychologically I am very strong except that I also have clinical depression and type I rapid cycling bi-polar disorder - so it depends on when you catch me.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint Chocolate Chip and Neopolitan. Both are available in Edy's no sugar added although it's hard to find the neopolitan (that's the one with the 3 flavors right? Not the dried fruit).
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Definitely their eyes followed by their smile and their teeth. I have a thing about bad teeth :P
15. RED OR PINK? It depends on what it is and what accompanies it. I love pink and blue, green or brown. I like red with blue or green. Wardrobe wise neither as I have rosascia.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My body especially my belly and "spare tire". I carry almost all my excess weight in my tummy and I look pregnant.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mother.
18. ANY TATTOOS? I have a rainbow butterfly on my right arm just above my wrist.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm not but generally black - they go with everything.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? cut up chicken breast (that I baked just by itself, no skin or coating) mixed with mayo and parm cheese (chicken salad basically).
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My fan and my typing.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? - Yellow is the first color that came to mind but if I had time to think about it fern green.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Lilacs, vanilla, fresh baked cookies, oranges, apples, strawberries, PEACHES that are ripe, chili, any crockpot soup, pumpkin.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? a client at work
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Mountain hideaway - I can't be in the sun as I'm very sensative to it and take photosensative promoting medication. On top of that, I'm 100% Scot and I burn, peel and am pure white again. I don't tan.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Latin football (soccer) boys!! Oh, the sport?? Um...
27. HAIR COLOR? brown and going grey naturally.
28. EYE COLOR? - Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? - I used to but they started irritating and I have a stigmatism and need bifocals so I went back to glasses.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Etheopian, Greek, Thai, Italian, Hong Kong, I really like ethnic foods. It was great when I lived in Chicago cause it was everywhere!!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. I think the monster type scarry movies are stupid (I've hung out with too many costumers to be scared of someone dressed up) and the psycho thrillers scare the #*%! out of me.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The last episode of Harry Potter although I can't remember much of it. I was pretty drugged up still at the time and couldn't remember going to see it. I know I did but it's like I read that I did in a book, not that I was actually there. It's very weird!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? - I'm not now, but I wore a white shirt with blues, greens and appricote and black design.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs for real, kisses for chocolate
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Pecan pie or chocolate volcano (lava cake) with ice cream or BP ice cream pie or berry crosinis with ice cream
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? - Strength Training
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? Computer
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm reading on-line Harry Potter fan fic. I just finished re-reading the whole series as my bff and his family got me them for my birthday electronically.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? at work it's a blue one with a nice wrist "bump" that's jell filled. I don't have one at home - laptop.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? waves
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Scotland, if you don't consider that my home :) I was more comfortable there being able to breath and the entire atmosphere than I've ever been in the States. I actually woke up 3 days after my niece and I arrived and said "Hey, I can breath!!"
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm psychic, read tarot cards, see and talk with ghosts, use a pendumul (oops! pendulum. I'm also slightly dyslexic and have a speech impediment), and can tell the history of an object by reading the energy off it. I also see auras. Other than that, I use computer software intuatively, have great math and logic skills, love solving problems and creating systems and can "lay hands" on electronics and get them to work. I also am a Reiki I practicioner, have done faith healing for years and have a knack for communicating with people. I also have a cat free to a good home that keeps standing on my shoulder!!! It hurts my neck and she won't stop. GRRR. I'm also a pretty good cook.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? - Massachusettes on an airforce base
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? - Michigan. The late great city of Flint.
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? - White
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? - gold or a champaign-y color
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS? Yeah, I thought it was fun to answer these questions.