Friday, December 02, 2011
Okay, you all need to know that I am not perfect. I really messed up bad today. I let my guard down. I confessed in my Spark Live Mind class this morning what I ate so I don't need to repeat it.
This is going to be my journal entry about what happened, so that I don't repeat it. I got up early because I had a doctor's appt. at 8 AM. For breakfast I had a piece of low fat swiss cheese and a WW container of yogurt. This was much less than I usually eat. That was my biggest mistake.
Then I forgot to take my morning medications.
I do carry Almonds in my purse, but did not eat a few of those when I got hungry. I went to Target because it was open, to get a Christmas tree ornament for a party I am going to tomorrow. I found an ornament. I managed to get out of the store without buying any snacks.
My plan was to get peppermint bark at a local store that sells produce and at Christmas time sells special snacks to take to the party. They didn't have it.
So I went over to Walmart. Unfortunately, I was getting hungry, so I bought the two things that I love to eat, and my snacks for the party tomorrow, and dug into the junk food on the way home.
I ate more of the junk later in the day, and physically I feel awful. I do not want to do that again. Ever. I want to make wiser choices.
1. I should have had a better breakfast.
2. I should have thought about what I would have eaten.
3. I should have chosen smaller portions of those foods that are my down fall. (I can choose to eat them, it would just be better to do it in moderation.)
Okay change I should haves to I will. Plan my breakfast, actually I was more into reading the paper and relaxing to get going than I was in getting ready and eating a good breakfast.
1. I will plan a healthy breakfast, if I had added a slice of whole wheat toast, and eaten my banana with my breakfast, it would have been satisfying.
2. I will think before I eat.
3. I will choose smaller portions of my foods that I choose.
Okay. Tomorrow will be better. I am going to start over.