Wednesday, February 29, 2012
February wasn't to bad of a month. Here are some things I accomplished:
1. Finished 2 weeks of Burn Circuit
2. Finished 6 body revolution workouts
3. I did 1,025 fitness minutes and 9.15 miles
4. I got up in the morning 8 times to workout
5. I think I lost 1 or 2 inches off my waist which is good
6. I continued to eat well and started cooking more
7. I continued to exercise through pulled back muscles, an ingrown hair, a scraped knee, a hurt ankle and strep throat. Yes..all in one month!
8. I did quite a bit of wedding planning. 4/6 of the girls have their dresses ordered as of now. We finalized dress colors, I replaced a bridesmaid, we booked the church, had a taste testing, we booked the trolley, we got my grandma's dress, shoes and purse picked out, my mom ordered her dress, my wedding shoes came in, I looked at invitations and narrowed it down to a couple that I like, we made an appt with the cake lady and the caterer and we went to the bridal extravaganza! That is alot of stuff for one month!
All in all not to bad of a month. My original goal was 1200 or 1500 minutes and I didn't reach either one but I also had alot of ailments! I edited my whole year minute goal since I've been doing alot of wedding planning and started out the year slow.
I also found a great way to track the kinds of workouts I'm doing b/c I was determined to have more of a balance of strength/cardio/yoga (etc). So in my "other goals" I put 3 cardio sessions that are 30 minutes, 2 cardio sessions that are 15 minutes, 2 horse rides, 1 yoga/pilates workout and 3 strength training workouts. So I'm happy about that and ready for March!!