Wow! Worst class ever! The teacher was all over the place and kept stopping just as we were starting to get going. I think she has ADD. And the sound system was all screwed up. I followed along as closely as I could, but I think next time I will take the spin class instead. on a positive note I was the oldest in a class of 20 something's and I was able to keep up the most out of everyone. The squat thrusts were killing the 20 something's and I just kept going with no problem at all and even added a little jump at the end. Finished off the day with 2 of coach Nicole's sculpting videos and I feel great.
So I'm on Day 8 of the January jump start challenge and I'm rockin it. I'm actually doing more than the challenge because I signed up for a Thursday night spin class, I train with a trainer once a week and I'm training for a half marathon at the same time. It is difficult to fit it those sparkpeople videos, they're good videos but I'm already doing a lot it's excessive to do more. But I signed up for it so I'm in it at least for this month.
Well the new year is off to a rough start. Got home really drunk last night with the BF. hung over all day today. But I stuck to my meal plan. I haven't exercised yet, but we plan to go for a walk in a bit. I still have to do the video for the January jumpstart challenge. Tomorrow we're going skiing, looking forward to that. Have a lovely day everyone.
1. Loose another 15 lbs before the summer so I can show off my new hot bikini body at the beach.
2. Run my first 1/2 marathon by summer and maybe even a full marathon by the end of the year.
3. Maintain a healthy exercise routine (minimum 3 days of cardio and 2 days of strength training)
4. Maintain a healthy diet within my calorie range.
5. Complete the Spark people January Jumpstart Wortout Challenge .
Progress so far:
1. still working on it.
2. registered for half marathon on April 1st
3. Running 3-4 days a week, strength training only 1 day a week (need to add additional days).
4. limping through the holidays but slowly getting back on track.
5. Signed up and ready to start. teams.sparkpeople.com/januaryjumpsta rt