Tuesday, November 01, 2011
Just had my one week weigh in, and it was better than I'd hoped!!! Down from 199 to 192.6, 6.4 lbs total weight loss!! My goal is 2 lbs a week, and I know it's not all gonna come off that easy, so I have to stay focused and motivated. So hard because I love food, and I really hate to exercise, it always feels so much like a chore!! But I keep looking for fun new ways to get active so I don't feel so lazy about the exercise thing. The eating thing, I've done okay with, usually, past couple days have been visiting with friends, can't really stick to my eating plan, but I just watch my portions and keep going. For this next week, my goal is to lose just 2 pounds, because that's the standard, my hope however is to see 189. I wanna get out of the 190's for good, and stay that way... I remember when I was upset that I had hit 150, wish I had gotten control of my weight issues then, but no... alas I am here, and taking control now... no more excuses!!
Friday, October 28, 2011
So I am so very excited, and motivated at the moment. Which is awesome, because it keeps me going! I lost 5 lbs in just 2 days, yay!! I'm lucky enough to have a gym where I work, so my first break I did a half mile on the treadmill. Will do it again on my last break as well. Then, later I will be perfecting my "Thriller" skills. Got that idea from someone else's blog!! I found youtube videos that teach you step by step how to do the Thriller dance. Definitely keeping the workouts fun and upbeat!!
Thursday, October 27, 2011
So I got the shock of my life, when my sister shared a picture from when we were kids, and I saw how skinny I used to be! (not as a little kid, I'm talking 18) couldn't believe how great I looked, and how far I have let myself go!! I'm getting serious, and I want to look that good again!!! Starting to get into an exercise routine, and getting very serious about watching my eating habits as well! This time, I'm sticking to it, and come June 7th 2012... I will be at my goal weight!!!
Monday, June 14, 2010
So I have stopped eating at work completely! Which I think has been very good for me... I have already dropped 3 lbs in less than a week, which doesn't put me at where I was when I decided to fall off the wagon so to speak, but 2 more lbs and I'll be there. I also have only had pizza once... yesterday while at a friends place. That's what they were having, and I only had 2 pieces, which is much better than ordering a whole one just for me and scarfing the whole thing right down in 2 days...
Excercising is still a struggle for me... I still view it as a chore, but I'm hoping to get more active and find the motivation that I need to stop being lazy and get out there and enjoy the world!!!
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
This was fun to read on another people's posts. Found some neat things in common, so here is mine.
If you've are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions and writing your own responses! paste these instructions in the body of your blog.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30
2. How do you like your steak? Medium well
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? was... Shreck ever after
4. What is your favorite TV show? it used to be Gilmore Girls, I also like One Tree Hill
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? log cabin home surrounded by mountains!
6. What did you have for breakfast? a slimfast and toast with peanut butter
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian!
8. What foods do you dislike? olives
9. Favorite Place to Eat? I think it would have to be Red Robin
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? a 92 Buick
12. What are your favorite clothes? jeans and a tank top
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Going to Colorado in September!!!!!!!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? definitely 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire? stay in Maine if possible
16. Favorite time of day? ummm... depends
17. Where were you born? Norway Maine
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't watch much for sports
19. How many siblings? 6: 3 brothers 3 Sisters
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? crafts (sewing, knitting, crochet)
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everybody!
22. Bird watcher? not really
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? more of a morning person
24. Do you have any pets? 2 fish in a giant 10 gallon tank
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? ummmm... not off the top of my head
26. What did you want to be when you were little? a singer I think
27. What is your best childhood memory? catching frogs in the pond
28. Are you a cat or dog person? love them both
29. Are you married?no
30. Always wear your seat belt? always
31. Been in a car accident? a couple
32. Any pet peeves? fake people who are sticky sweet to your face, but won't hesitate to turn around and stab you in the back...
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? philly steak and cheese
34. Favorite Flower? lily
35. Favorite ice cream? bananna from John's
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? ummm... Mcdonalds
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? once
38. From whom did you get your last email? Sparkpeople
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? oh I'd go to the mall and have lots of choices
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? kinda... adventures with my friend Cool Lucas
41. Like your job? I do
42. Broccoli? Yea, I like it
43. What was your favorite vacation? I would have to say Bar Harbor... I love it there
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? I don't really remember... I think my family
45. What are you listening to right now? the humm of my computer
46. What is your favorite color? pink
47. How many tattoos do you have? none
48. How many people will fill this out? I don't know
49. Coffee Drinker? not really
50. What time did you finish this quiz? 12:11 pm
Get An Email Alert Each Time ACKSMILE Posts