Wednesday, August 20, 2014
I've maintained 120 pounds of the 130+ pounds that I initially lost, which is great, but within the past 5 months I just put on 12 pounds. Argh!
1. Foot injury - I injured my foot (and it's still not back to normal even after many months). I need to let go of thinking I can do the same exercises as before and come up with different ones that I'll enjoy.
2. Unexpected death in family and an unexpected medical crisis - Threw me off for a bit. I've recovered from those.
3. Work stress - I have new responsibilities, which is awesome, but which is also more stressful. I need to make time for stress reduction.
1. Get back in contact with my diet coach (in progress).
2. Make new exercise plan based on foot injury. I've never done weight training (ok, I know I 'should' be doing it, but just never stuck with it) and muscle building exercises, so come up with a plan for that (maybe some SP videos).
3. Come up with stress reduction plan (daily and weekly, perhaps). I'm considering yoga.
4. Come up with a plan to not eat at night (my personal rule is not to eat anything after 7PM, except for 1 cup of soymilk, which I have in tea.