Thursday, November 27, 2014
Every day, not just on Thanksgiving, do I try to be thankful for everything that I have. Sure, some times I wish that I had more money, would drop those pounds quicker, want a new car but on most days I am thankful that I have enough to eat, a roof over my head, and a car that I love and gets me where I need to go. I decided to jot down what I am thankful for on this wonderful day. What are you thankful for? Happy Thanksgiving!
1. My faith! Gets me through the tough days!
2. My family! They make me smile, laugh, cry and want to scream (sometimes all in the same day!) but I love each and every one of them adn wouldn't change any of them!
3. My "kids"! I do not have children of my own but I am surrounded by many who have become my kids!
4. My job! Simply put, I love my job and each day am so thankful that I get to go to work! I te everyone that I have the best job in the world and that is the truth!
5. My friends! Where would I be without my friends? I shudder at the thought! They have carried me through some rough patches, celebrated with me during the joyous ones and have always been there for me!
6. I am thankful that I love to read! I have journeyed the world through pages of many books through the years!
7. My health! 12 years cancer free!I will be forever grateful to everyone who walked through that journey with me! Medical staff was great, friends and family were awesome!
8. The Geocaching world! Seems like a silly thing to be thankful for but geocaching is my sanity saver! It gives me exercise, the chance to see something that I have never seen before and the opportunity to meet new friends!
9. The Roof over my head! So thankful that I have a warm house in the winter and a bed to lay my head! I try to remember that when things break down!
10. Mother nature! I love, love, love being outside! If I am not outside, I am still able to enjoy the view from my window. As I am writing this blog, I am watching two squirrels chasing each other around the tree! So cute!
I am thankful for many, many other things such as snow, the sound of a motorcycle, sparkpeople, the changing of the seasons, etc but decided to stop at ten! As you can see, I am very, very blessed! Happy Thanksgiving!