Saturday, February 06, 2010
Well, on Wednesday I got into a car accident...I was crying on the way to work and telling my man that I am sick of how I look, feel, and that I need to go back to Jenny Craig. That it wouldn't cost as much as he thinks because I am spending WAY more now than I did on that program. It works for me and here's why:
1. Everything is planned and accounted for.
2. Its food I like already in the portions I need (no waste) I am throwing away SO much food lately. My boyfriend and I don't eat leftovers and cooking for me and him costs a fortune cuz we don't like the same foods...exactly...the crappy stuff we agree on!
3. By the time I go to work, then the gym, then home and showering, it's 9 PM!!! JC meals take me 10 minutes to make and again...I don't have to think or do extra shopping!
4. I am thinking of food all day...even when I preplan it in SP...I don't like much food in New Zealand, and what I do like is chips and dip, chocolate, and fish and chips...that's all I really crave when I am craving...and I just walk aimlessly down the isles in the grocery store here...then spend at least $60 and don't eat it. They don't have all the things I loved in America. They don't have all the nutritional information on the sides of containers...they don't do fat free, cholesteral free, ...etc....maybe a couple items....no sodium free....and this country is riddled with obesity and diabetes...I know lots of people here like that...and they don't get it here for some reason. It's very frustrating.
5. I am learning that I need JC and SP to make this work. I haven't been able to redeem my sparkpoints from e-mail, log my food, or the important things on here for almost a week...that is SUPER frustrating! SO...I am back with Jenny and so happy about it. I can finally focus on my life instead of food...and then, we'll take it step by step on trying to find things I like...and that don't cost a fortune...when I make dinner for us, I make what I know....which is American...and it usually costs us $50- $80 for dinner and we throw lots away! Sad. They love their roast chickens, potatoes and 5 veg..which they include as potatoes, corn, peas, and carrots....maybe beans...seriously...I miss my USA! Or at least my butt does! :)
So hopefully there won't be haters on here or people who are going to lecture me...I don't wanna hear it. I am a personal trainer, I know the pros and cons of each SP or JC, and until you go through what I go through...well...then you can come chat with me :) I will forever love SP and as soon as I can log my food and get this dang site to work, I will be logging and participating as normal...with my JC food! :)
Now, back to heating packs and codeine...got whiplash and a minor concussion in the car accident. Tried to walk last night but hurt too much, so only did 10 minutes and had to come home. :( I'll get there!!!!
Have a great rest of your weekend and I am SOOOO happy again. Next week I will be at Daydream Island and since yesterday I have already lost 2 1/2 pounds..thanks JC! I had pancakes for breakfast, pizza for lunch and fish and chips for dinner, caraml corn...and lots of veggies and fruit and yoghurt!!!! Seriously...love it! Jenny Craig food in the states is really yummy too...I miss it sometimes...they have great pizzas and breakfast egg mcmuffin...and cake!!!
Okay...I'm rambling....better go for now.
Love, belief, and success....