Monday, February 21, 2011
I have been gone the last couple days..still trying to check in and earn my 100 points :) But After some yard work Friday, been basically in bed with heat packs as much as I could and sleeping with codeine! It's improving, and this week my man is away so I will be able to catch up on sleep. I love him, he loves me, and we sleep better apart! :) Sorry Dr. Phil!!! Dr. Phil disagrees with different beds and bedrooms....there was a statistic that 60% off all new houses are being built with 2 master suits. Oprah had someone on her show and they sleep and have separate rooms...they do their nookie and romantic time before bed, but when it's time to sleep they go to their own rooms!!! Earl and I recently had a trip for his work, and we both jumped up and down for joy when we saw 2 beds....we had the SAME EXACT IDEA!!! It was then we decided if we ever have a big enough bedroom...we are gonna Lucy and Ricky the sucker. We both sleep better and are happier sexier people after a GOOD night's sleep...I know I'm 100% more enjoyable to be around! SO...again...Dr. Phil says sleeping with your other half is the only things that is sacred and can be done with each other and that's important time....for the first time, I disagree.
Anyway...now that I've gotten that off my chest...LOL I hate not working out..hopefully tomorrow I will back onto it!!!
I read a blog tonight from JULIEANNCAN and it was just what I needed...an idea on what to blog about when you have an ordinary day and don't have much to say...so I joined the group as well http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/groups_
individual.asp?gid=49457 and here are my 10 :)
10 Things I like About Myself
1. My boobs :) They make my waist look thinner cuz they are so darn big! LOL
2. My warm and empathetic heart...I truly want everyone to believe they can change their circumstances no matter how dark they seem at this moment.
3. My no fear attitude about life...I really don't experience fear in normal ways...for me to feel fear it has to relate to something weird happening to my body...like finding a lump, or blood coming from someplace it shouldn't...or angry men actually...thanks to my past...but walking down a dark alley in Chicago? Nope. All alone in a parking garage? Nope. Jumping from a plane? Nope?
4. My belief in myself and ability to dream big....in NZ it's a rare trait that I have become VERY proud to possess.
5. That I truly am 13 going on 39! :) People tell me all the time they think I'm in my 20's. But I love Hannah Montana, glitter, and pink sparkly everything...sue me!
6. That I don't mind confrontation and nobody can seem to make me do anything I don't want to do! It's amazing actually! Nobody can make me eat anything or sway me to do anything unless I really want to! And if you try to make me...you'll be surprised...I don't budge. Even my decision early early early in life to NOT have kids...GOD...the crap I have gotten for that decision....not even for a second have I ever reconsidered...NO THANK YOU....thanks for playing!
7. My logic and common sense - common sense in not common
8. My creativity and love of colour...Fun to freak the taupe Kiwi people out with my makeup and clothing and jewelry...but they expect it cuz "I'm American" LMAO!
9. My god given talent for electronics...yup...I'm one of those girls that can hook up and figure electronics out without a manual most the time! :) And I can draw pretty much anything.
10. That I am tall...that I'm not so ugly you have to hang a steak around my neck for a dog to play with me, and that animals are drawn to me and I to them.
probably more like 10.75 things...but oh well...better to have too many than not enough in this one me thinks!