Wednesday, January 05, 2011
Well today I got up, saw a client, came home, left the car running and came inside changed into my workout clothes and headed to the gym! YEA! Felt great to get back after the whole back and neck pain the last couple of days. I have to say though it would have been really easy just to milk it out another day or so...or say...Monday I'll just get back to everything....etc.
I have to be honest...I have NEVER been a big real team player...THERE is a ME in TEAM! :) I am an introvert, solo act, Only Child, leave me alone, I'll get it done faster and better without your help...and done correctly....but getting nominated for Team Player of the week for Team Charmed has sort of made me participate more and get involved in THAT team. I guess my grandma's saying "If you don't care neither do I" comes into play....She use to ask me what I was hungry for...I would say I don't care....I didn't get anything cuz then she didn't care either! HA....and she wondered where I got my attitude from!
I guess that's how I feel about TEAMS on here now. The Team Leaders that actually commit to working their teams and making them helpful and fun and staying in contact...makes you want to be a part of it. But I got a comment on my Sparkpage the other day welcoming me to a team and SP...I have been on SP since 2006 I think and everything she put in her "COPY AND PASTE" message didn't pertain to me...even the flippin e-mail....like...do you actually READ things!? Nothing gets me more wound up on here than COPY AND PASTED CRAP! As you know from a previous blog....LOL But now I am not just seeing it on message boards...they're even cheating on sparkpages....GRRRRRRR....it's like bad service. I'd like a glass of juice and a soy burger....Hi Welcome to Carcass Cafe here's the cow and milk you ordered...CUZ I WASN'T LISTENING AND YOU'RE NOT IMPORTANT....
Phew...now that I have that off my chest....I got a little carried away...he he he he he
I have joined in the challenges on Team Charmed and The Biggest Loser Team Challenge as well...it's just extra tasks to check off daily, give myself sticker rewards for, and know others are counting on me for our Team Jillian score....
I didn't do a crazy workout being my first day back, but I sure was sweating up a river!!! :) Tomorrow I will kick it up a notch! :)
SO I guess...find something you love, see if there's a team on here, see how active the leader is and join the challenges...especially where your work counts for the team...it helps hold you more accountable.
I am off to make some tracking sheets...bought new stickers tonight....WHoop WHoop!
And then off to bed.
Good night everyone! Have a great night!
Tuesday, January 04, 2011
So...still resting my back and neck today. Saw 2 client's this morning and then came home and started the heat and sleep process for the remainder of the day. The weather was cooler and it was nice to just relax. :) I am itching to get back into the gym and working out...it's so good for my head and food intake and sparkpoints!!! LOL
SO...not much to report...just being a cripple today! :) OH and my calves are on FIRE from all the walking up hills yesterday! Holy Crapola! It takes A LOT for my calves to be sore, but i did it! LOL
Off to shower and prepare for my clients tomorrow. :)
Have a good night!
Monday, January 03, 2011
My back that is! Grrrr...We went to Quail Island today and I hiked up and down hills and now I am medicating hard! MAN! Headache, neck pain, back pain...I should know better, but I was so excited to go on the treasure hunt around the island, I just couldn't help myself! It was like 85 degrees outside too...bad combination! LOL Asthma attack...dehydration...and the treasure hunt was super hard! Even the 11 year olds were pooped and frustrated!
Needless to say, Jillian's WBL workout did not start today as planned. Will do regular workouts this week and start next Monday. Hopefully, tomorrow, I am able to function. Lordy! I hate this! I have plans and goals...I have always said I wanted that back contraption from Spiderman 3!!! I have had like 6 back injuries and I am VERY sensitive! I should have known better than to walk all the hills!
Oh well, in the end, a nice man helped us with the answers :) YEA Now we can enter the contest...I'm so competitive! he he he
So...I have been watching charmed all night(with ice packs and codeine)...in honour of my Team Player of the week Award I won from Team Charmed! How cool is that!? And I earned 4 trophy's today too!! Wow...funny how motivating those silly pictures are to me....BRING 'EM on! :) I've always been a prize whore! :)
Have a great week and please send me some great vibes!!!
Sunday, January 02, 2011
Well...I have been eating well and healthy..but I am hot (it's 85 degrees today) and I am tired because warm weather does that to me (hate warm weather!)...and I think I need a snack. I've went through the wheel of..are you tired, anxious, bored, etc....or are you flippin hungry!? Well...I think I'm hot and sleepy...but..i think I'm okay with the wee gain I may see tomorrow cuz I went over calories with some air popped popcorn...man...I could do SO much worse...but this is when I notice the difference in my attitude, confidence, and self-love. :) Feels great!
Popcorn here I come!
Tomorrow I start the Jillian Michael workout so I should be in pain the next couple of blogs! :) Can't wait!
Have a great night!
Saturday, January 01, 2011
Well...I can happily put 2010 behind me now! The last 2 weeks of it was a bit ridiculous...I feel down stairs, cried lots, and burned my hand in the oven so it blistered...and my ouches take FOREVER to heal and go away!!! Grrrrrr.....
But on the positive side...here are some positive things that happened in 2010:
1. I paid off my BMW!!!
2. I fit into my goal jeans and now they're getting too big.
3. We got 3 Himalayan Persian Cats who melt my heart and make me late for everything now because I could watch them forever!
4. I am exercising at least 5 days a week, and off days, I still take the dog out or Wii! :)
5. My body loves healthy food! I met my goal of how to cook with NZ food and find things I love...none of which a restaurant makes! SWEET!
6. I found a job I love, with a boss who appreciates me and values my advice and opinion and experience....and I see big things! Plus I work for myself basically which I have wanted to do as well.
7. I have a man who loves me heaps and I feel it and know it in every ounce of my being...we've been through so many bad things since I moved here for him, I thought we would never get here, but we have!!!!
8. We moved to a new place this year and it has made it through the big earthquake and all the aftershocks without a glitch. We never lost power or water or had anything more than a picture frame break.
9. I really focused on myself this year and getting the Real Patty back...and she is! :) I missed myself. I miss people like me in the USA though! I miss laughing so hard I snort milk out my nose and giggling so loud with a great friend that people stare. People here are drier and more serious and I miss Americans! :) I have regained my strength in knowing I am different and I love it. I got 2 new tattoos and I have a big "f-You" attitude to all the snotty, conservative, judgmental serious English snobs that are here...I don't need to share time or space with you...I'm too much fun and way too happy....you wouldn't understand! LOL
10. I have finally come to peace with living in New Zealand...do I like it? Not really. But I love my man and he has a daughter and elderly mother....so...here's where we are. But from what I hear, moving to the states would be hard....the starting over part...but maybe one day Aussie. I HAVE FRIENDS there!!! And better shopping :)
Now...2011...for the first year...weight loss isn't part of my goals!!!! What a cool feeling!
The most important thing is to have lots more sex with my man!!! :) We've been through so much as I have said!!! This year...playtime is a priority!
Second...take all the weight loss and all my new lifestyle habits and go from feeling great, to being a bit more ripped and firm! LIKE P!NK! :) And more tattoos like her too! :) HA HA
Third...get my diploma in nutrition and really start working with writing for magazines, etc and more work with weight loss and nutrition.
Fourth...50 clients in my business. Even 40 would be sweet....but 50 would be 10 a day and that would be nice. :)
So...that's where I stand now...what are you going to accomplish this year!? Did you know that 80% of what you put on a goal poster/vision board comes true!! It's been proven and it has always been true for me too!!! So start dreaming big, reaching high, writing it down, sharing it with someone you trust who will encourage you and hold you accountable, and look at it every single day!!!
Have an amazing year!
Get An Email Alert Each Time 1DRWOMAN Posts