Saturday, January 01, 2011
Well...I can happily put 2010 behind me now! The last 2 weeks of it was a bit ridiculous...I feel down stairs, cried lots, and burned my hand in the oven so it blistered...and my ouches take FOREVER to heal and go away!!! Grrrrrr.....
But on the positive side...here are some positive things that happened in 2010:
1. I paid off my BMW!!!
2. I fit into my goal jeans and now they're getting too big.
3. We got 3 Himalayan Persian Cats who melt my heart and make me late for everything now because I could watch them forever!
4. I am exercising at least 5 days a week, and off days, I still take the dog out or Wii! :)
5. My body loves healthy food! I met my goal of how to cook with NZ food and find things I love...none of which a restaurant makes! SWEET!
6. I found a job I love, with a boss who appreciates me and values my advice and opinion and experience....and I see big things! Plus I work for myself basically which I have wanted to do as well.
7. I have a man who loves me heaps and I feel it and know it in every ounce of my being...we've been through so many bad things since I moved here for him, I thought we would never get here, but we have!!!!
8. We moved to a new place this year and it has made it through the big earthquake and all the aftershocks without a glitch. We never lost power or water or had anything more than a picture frame break.
9. I really focused on myself this year and getting the Real Patty back...and she is! :) I missed myself. I miss people like me in the USA though! I miss laughing so hard I snort milk out my nose and giggling so loud with a great friend that people stare. People here are drier and more serious and I miss Americans! :) I have regained my strength in knowing I am different and I love it. I got 2 new tattoos and I have a big "f-You" attitude to all the snotty, conservative, judgmental serious English snobs that are here...I don't need to share time or space with you...I'm too much fun and way too happy....you wouldn't understand! LOL
10. I have finally come to peace with living in New Zealand...do I like it? Not really. But I love my man and he has a daughter and elderly mother....so...here's where we are. But from what I hear, moving to the states would be hard....the starting over part...but maybe one day Aussie. I HAVE FRIENDS there!!! And better shopping :)
Now...2011...for the first year...weight loss isn't part of my goals!!!! What a cool feeling!
The most important thing is to have lots more sex with my man!!! :) We've been through so much as I have said!!! This year...playtime is a priority!
Second...take all the weight loss and all my new lifestyle habits and go from feeling great, to being a bit more ripped and firm! LIKE P!NK! :) And more tattoos like her too! :) HA HA
Third...get my diploma in nutrition and really start working with writing for magazines, etc and more work with weight loss and nutrition.
Fourth...50 clients in my business. Even 40 would be sweet....but 50 would be 10 a day and that would be nice. :)
So...that's where I stand now...what are you going to accomplish this year!? Did you know that 80% of what you put on a goal poster/vision board comes true!! It's been proven and it has always been true for me too!!! So start dreaming big, reaching high, writing it down, sharing it with someone you trust who will encourage you and hold you accountable, and look at it every single day!!!
Have an amazing year!
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
I didn't have a lot to say today...I'm feeling confident in everything I do and I have made the plan to change up my workouts starting Monday as well. So....More reflection, more rest, and more planning. This song always makes me work out a bit harder....Hope you enjoy it!
Have a great night!
Monday, December 27, 2010
So weird having a Monday off...usually its my busiest day...I felt sort of lost all day and even got sad for some reason...sometimes when you stop moving, you feel more I think. In another country - warm weather - without my family and friends - aftershocks giving me headaches and allergies making me really tired!!!! Bring back work! :)
I couldn't even make it through my cardio at the gym....I tanked 1/2 way through and now will do the rest with the dog so he can get outside too. I'm also struggling with eating enough today! Earl ust asked me to get an ice cream and I said sure...I have calories to use up!
So...that's me today....lost! LOL
Sunday, December 26, 2010
For the last 24 hours we have had HEAPS of aftershocks! Oh my goodness. Booms, rumbles, shakes, and things falling off shelves. Went on through the night and throughout the day...pretty constant. Oddly, I enjoy the ride...although the booms are new and I'm not sure what to think of them. They startle me!
Outside of that, I got my closet cleaned out which was on my checklist today and finished the final day of bootcamp! Thank goodness. It was great. I completed 28 days and created a new passion and habit that I am proud of.
I also got scolded from Coach Jen today for a post I put in the SP Community team forum. As part of that role, you are suppose to go to the "Introduce Yourself" section of the Community Message Boards and welcome 2 new members a week. I find great joy in doing so. I read a bit about them and decide which ones I think i could help or have something in common with, etc. And then I write from my heart...I personalize it to what the person wrote....doesn't that make sense?! Well...usually there are 2-3 other community people who just copy and paste the SAME EXACT THING in everyone's forum! It's good information...don't get me wrong...and yes, it's positive and informational usually...but c'mon...no personalization or feeling. It's like me saying. Hi...I'm Patty and I need help and I have been really struggling...and you respond with...hey...you can find some answers on how to declaw a cat on page 36 of this book! GRRRR....so...I wrote a "harsh" as coach Nicole put it...letter...saying it was rude and unthoughtful and that we're not stupid. That we want to be someone special just not another place to copy and paste to! If they would copy and paste and still add some personal touches that pertain to what the new members said, that would be GREAT! But they don't and it chaps my hide! I REALLY care about everyone I write to and want them to succeed at this journey because I know the pain, frustration, and feelings that go along with this...and If you don't really care....don't act like you do. PERIOD! I feel bad for some of the new members because I scroll up and read responses and see the copy pasters and my heart sinks...This person deserves honesty, empathy, passion, feeling, and yes...information to help along the way! okay...I wrote Coach Nicole back...because it was written from my heart and from my passion for caring for people and wanting the best service and support....we'll see what happens. Didn't know I couldn't speak my mind and that I would be removed and censored...I thought SP was American...LOL...ahhh...well...political it is then. This is SOOO not me...I speak the truth from my heart...so if you want someone who'll be honest and blunt with you but REALLY cares about your success...let me know! :)
What else....amazing what can happen in a day! LOL I have 300 calories left to eat and I'm trying to think of what we have in the house. With all the aftershocks malls and stores were crazy with Boxing Day sales today...and hysteria! So I stayed away...but we need some serious groceries. I bought this cool calender where you plan your meals for the week and hang it in the kitchen...will plan on here and then transfer to there for ease! Need to work on that tomorrow! :)
Finished my end of week paperwork and now going to relax I think.
Have a great rest of your Christmas if you are in the states! xoxoxo
Get An Email Alert Each Time 1DRWOMAN Posts