Thursday, March 29, 2012
If you do nothing else today, get on your computer and search the video of HR347 Anti Protest Law.
Obama has signed this IN SECRET, and we are in severe danger of losing our right to free speech.
It would be up to the Feds and police to determine if an individual, or a group of individuals, are protesting the current lifestyle of this administration.
This could include churches, church picnics in parks, school functions, tea party gatherings, you name it.
Today, the police arrested a man reading the Bible out loud 50 feet away from a CLOSED DMV.
If convicted of said crime, he can go to prison for up to 20 years.
Protesting will be a FELONY.
Now are you just going to sit quietly and believe there is nothing you can do??? Are you willing to live like pre-WWII Germany with the Brown Shirts?
Our Nation was founded by a group of people who dared to protest the King's restrictive way of life. Our founders were willing to lay down their lives for our freedom, and many of them did indeed lose their lives in the battle.
You can call your Congressmen and women, write to your newspapers, spread the word of this dangerous new law in any way you possibly can.
And yes, you CAN organize a protest against said law. Or at least participate in such a protest.
Believe me, I am going to do whatever I can to get this thing STOPPED, AND STOPPED NOW!!
This is more than Socialism; it is Facism, heading straight for Dictatorship. And it is on a very fast moving train.
I am a Delegate for my state, and I will shout to the high rafters to protect our rights as citizens of this country. But I am only one voice.
America needs all of us to protect her and our Constitutional Rights of Freedom.
This President has been caught so many times taking actions to alienate us from our freedoms. Remember when he said "Bitterly clinging to guns and religion"?
Do you recall what he said about our National Anthem that it was "promoting violence"?
How about stopping the National Day of Prayer?
Let's not even get in to forcing religions to pay for abortions against their beliefs.
His promise during his campaign that "energy costs will definitely sky-rocket" due to his plans??
We have all slumbered too long. We must now defend our country from enemies within.
Please join in the fight to preserve our country and our rights from all these stifling new laws, rules and regulations. Vote the enemies OUT!!!!
Monday, March 26, 2012
Quietly, and with little fanfare, President Obama signed a "National Defense Resources Preparedness" Executive Order on Friday. As the name suggests, the order intends to shore up the country's national defense resources in advance of a national emergency.
To be fair, this is not the first time that such an order has been written. Presidents Bush (II), Clinton, Reagan, and even Eisenhower provided directives in the same spirit as President Obama's order-- providing some level of government commandeering in times of national emergency.
In the past, these orders have related to things like production capacity for defense contractors, or giving FEMA authority to resolve disputes between other departments in federally designated emergency areas.
President Obama's order, however, takes things much, much further.
(1) The order vastly expands the role of Homeland Security... as if these knuckleheads didn't already have too much influence in people's lives. Apparently highways, shopping malls, airports, bus stations, Wal-Marts, hotels, train stations, etc. aren't enough for DHS. Now the Secretary of DHS will:
a) "advise the President on issues of national defense resource preparedness".
This one is really clear. Under normal circumstances, matters related to defense would fall under the Secretary of Defense... or perhaps the National Security Advisor. Giving such responsibility to DHS suggests that the government is expecting an emergency from within.
b) "provide for the central coordination of the plans and programs... under this order, and provide guidance to agencies assigned functions under this order..."
DHS now has authority to direct the emergency preparedness of every other government department. The Secretary of Homeland Security has effectively become the Emergency Czar.
c) have oversight of "all other national defense programs, including civil defense and continuity of Government."
In case it wasn't clear before, the people who molest children and radiate travelers will have total and complete control in some event defined as a national emergency in the sole discretion of the President.
(2) The order further provides for an effective nationalization of the entire US economy in the event of an emergency.
The Secretary of Labor, for example, will "collect and maintain data necessary to make a continuing appraisal of the Nation's workforce needs for purposes of national defense" and then "formulate plans, programs, and policies for meeting the labor requirements of actions to be taken for national defense purposes."
In other words, the Labor Department becomes the Ministry of Plenty, and all the good little citizens will be forcibly reallocated to other jobs. This turned out really well for the Soviets.
(3) The purpose of this order, for example, is to "take actions necessary to ensure the availability of adequate resources and production capability, including services and critical technology, for national defense requirements;"
It goes on to list 'adequate resources' to include things like:
(i) "all forms of energy including petroleum, gas (both natural and manufactured), electricity, solid fuels... solar, wind, other types of renewable energy, atomic energy", etc.
(ii) "all usable water, from all sources, within the jurisdiction of the United States, that can be managed, controlled, and allocated to meet emergency requirements..."
(iii) "all commodities and products... that are capable of being ingested by either human beings or animals..."
(iv) "drugs, biological products, medical devices, materials, facilities, health supplies, services and equipment required to diagnose, mitigate or prevent the impairment of, improve, treat, cure, or restore the physical or mental health conditions of the population."
Hmmmm. Food. Water. Energy. Medicine. Security. All the stuff that human beings need at a basic level to survive. Except that Obama's executive order puts all of these resources under control of the government and allocates them exclusively to meet the needs of government.
In this capacity, we are all merely subordinates to the interests of the state... and it should be absolutely clear at this point where normal people stand in the grand pecking order: Citizens are resources to be exploited and sacrificed in order to ensure the continuity of government.
In the event of some catastrophe, you will be stripped of basic resources so that the government can survive. A free society cannot exist under a system in which the state exercises such control... or has the authority to exercise such control.
Taken in conjunction with the NSA's new Utah spy center (which will collect and archive the complete contents of every email, tweet, Facebook post, Google search, phone call, and text message) and the National Defense Authorization Act, it's clear that the Obama administration is expecting trouble from within.
And with good reason. By every possible calculation (except flat-out fraud), the US government is completely insolvent, and its balance sheet is growing worse by the day. The dollar is beginning to be seriously challenged as the global reserve standard, and every effort politicians make to 'fix' the economy only makes things worse.
As a matter of convenience, people are willing to deal with a lot of pain. They'll suffer through wars, recessions, and all sorts of national unpleasantness. But the moment that rapidly decaying economics and shortages prevent people from being able to put food on the table for their families, they rise up. Just look at the Arab Spring.
This is all playing out with nearly perfect historical precision. Time and time again throughout history as once great empires accelerated their declines, governments have taken steps to protect their interests against the people.
In the past, they have imposed curfews, disarmed the population, curtailed civil liberties, and declared national emergencies, usually against some great faceless enemy from abroad who threatens their way of life.
As it turns out, though, our great faceless enemy is not some mythical boogeyman living in a cave, nor some angry brown person who hates us for our freedoms... but the very people within the system who've taken an oath to 'support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.'
Have you hit your breaking point yet?
“A man’s admiration for absolute government is proportionate to the contempt he feels for those around him”. de Tocqueville
A quote from a 1969 speech from William T. Gossett, then president of the American Bar Association:
"The rule of law can be wiped out in one misguided, however well-intentioned generation. And if that should happen, it could take a century of striving and ordeal to restore it, and then only at the cost of the lives of many good men and women."
Until tomorrow, Pay Attention!!
Monday, March 19, 2012
Today's reading is from the Book of Corporate Life, Chapter 1, verses 1-15.
1. In the beginning was The Plan.
2. And then came the Assumptions.
3. And the Assumptions were without form.
4. And the Plan was without Substance.
5. And darkness was upon the face of the Workers.
6. And the Workers spoke among themselves saying, "It is a crock of crap and it stinks."
7. And the Workers went unto their Supervisors and said, "It is a crock of dung and we cannot live with the smell."
8. And the Supervisors went unto their Managers saying, "It is a container of organic waste, and it is very strong, such that none may abide by it."
9. And the Managers went unto their Directors, saying, "It is a vessel of fertilizer, and none may abide its strength."
10. And the Directors spoke among themselves, saying to one another, "It contains that which aids plant growth, and it is very strong."
11. And the directors went to the Vice Presidents, saying unto them, "It promotes growth, and it is very powerful."
12. And the Vice Presidents went to the President, saying unto him, "It has very powerful effects."
13. And the President looked upon the Plan and saw that it was good.
14. And the Plan became Policy.
15. And that is how s**t happens.
I Wish You Love & Laughter & Great Big Grins...
Monday, March 12, 2012
Gas prices shot up 18 cents on average nationwide over the past two weeks, according to the latest Lundberg survey.
That puts the average cost of regular gas at $3.69 a gallon. Of course, many of you around the country are already paying over $4.
President Obama, members of his administration, Democrats in Congress, and his allies on the left all make the same case: we can't "drill our way" out of this problem.
They say we use a quarter of the world's oil, but only have 2% of the world's oil reserves. So, do the math. They say it's impossible, but here's how he gets to that mythical 2%.
For simplicity, we'll call it Obama's big oil lie because that's what it is.
They're only counting proven oil reserves.
The truth is that 2% oil reserves figure is whatever the government says it is.
Here’s the official definition from the non-partisan Congressional Research service.
Proven reserves are: "certainty to be recoverable in future years from known reservoirs under existing economic and operating conditions."
The key word there is "existing" conditions.
The U.S. has around 20 billion barrels in proven reserves, but the amount of undiscovered so called "technically recoverable" oil is over seven times that.
Those are the government's own figures!
And we can get that oil using today's technology. In fact, the U.S. has nearly 1.5 trillion barrels of oil.
That's enough to fuel the present needs in the U.S. for around 250 years, according to the Institute for Energy Research.
Former President of Shell Oil on FBN earlier today on how we could easily get back to producing 10 million barrels a day:
"The best source for new oil is the world's largest consumer economy: this country. We could go back to 10 million barrels if we had the permitting that would enable it to happen. We have the oil. There is more oil in this country that we're not allowed to get at than oil we're allowed to get at.”
But much of the oil is off limits thanks to the policies of this President:
-The outer Continental shelf.
-The Arctic National Wildlife Reserve in Anwar.
-And Shale Oil where the United States has the largest deposits in the world estimated by the government to be over 2 trillion barrels.
Even when the production is not in this country, the President will do anything he can to stop it, like blocking the Keystone pipeline.
Also, what the President is refusing to acknowledge is the United States is in the middle of an oil boom thanks to new technology like deep-water drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
So the President needs to stop with the 2% lie.
The solutions are right in front of us, but this administration flatly refuses to explore them.
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Words to the Wise from some who are Wise of Words
* I think it's about time we voted for senators with breasts. After all, we've been voting for boobs long enough.
~ Clarie Sargent, Arizona senatorial candidate
* The problem with political jokes is they get elected. ~Henry Cate, VII
* We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. ~Aesop
* If we got one-tenth of what was promised to us in these acceptance speeches there wouldn't be any inducement to go to
heaven. ~Will Rogers
* Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato
* Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river. ~Nikita Khrushchev
* When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm beginning to believe it. ~Clarence Darrow
* Why pay money to have your family tree traced; go into politics and your opponents will do it for you. ~Author Unknown
* If God wanted us to vote, he would have given us candidates. ~Jay Leno
* Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel, go out and buy some more tunnel. ~John
* Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other. ~Oscar Ameringer
* The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it.
* I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them. ~Adlai Stevenson, campaign speech, 1952
* A politician is a fellow who will lay down your life for his country. ~Texas Guinan
* Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so. ~Gore Vidal
* I have come to the conclusion that politics is too serious a matter to be left to the politicians. ~Charles de Gaulle
* Instead of giving a politician the keys to the city, it might be better to change the locks. ~Doug Larson
* Don't vote, it only encourages them. ~Author Unknown
* There ought to be one day - just one - when there is open season on senators. ~Will Rogers
Get An Email Alert Each Time 1BEARWIFE Posts