Monday, December 16, 2013
Got sick last week. Starting last weeks goals today.
Monday, December 09, 2013
This goal blog is somewhat time consuming, but has been helpful overall. This past week in general: 1. Exercise is good and doing some fine tuning to goals, 2. Nutrition is better and am working on overeating by planning and prepping the night before and moving the things I have trouble getting into my diet to the morning hours when I seem to have more self control, 3. Attitude is really good as I seem to have switched from complaining about my eating to making some actual changes. Whoopee!
Details of last week:
1. Went from 5 to 5 in circuits/free weights etc.
2. yoga/pilates 2x/week. I doubles these, so from 5 to 5.
3. Dance 20 minutes 2x/week. I did 2x at 45 minutes. From 5 to 5.
4. Walk 2x for 60 minutes. I did no walking as it was too cold. From 5 to 0.
1. Logging my food improved in accuracy, from 1 to 3.
2. Greens/beans/seeds. From 3 to 4 because I changed my beans to morning and am planning and prepping the night before.
3. Nuts from 1 to 3. Not as much overeating.
4. 10 F and V. Same as week before. From 4 to 4 on 5 point rating scale.
5. Weighed on Wednesday. Yes! My weight was up, but the goal was to weigh. I love being able to give myself a 5 for some things. Grin.
1. Missed a check in day. From 4 to 4.
2. Spark radio. From 2 to 2.
3. Comment on someone's blog. From 0 to 5. Yay me!
4. Positivity inventory. From 4 to 4.
Changes in goals for this week.
Fitness: Increasing the things that help me feel the best as far as my back, hips, and mood go so
1. Increasing circuit train plus core to 2x/week. Takes 35 minutes.
2. Increasing yoga to 2x/week.
3. increasing pilates to 2x/week.
4. increasing dancing to 2x/week for 45 minutes.
5. I love walking but it's been too cold. I will keep it for a bonus when I can.
1. Eating beans in AM because is easier to get it in.
2. Eating a smoothie in AM too because can't take extra calcium right now. Hope to add calcium in later, but GI is objecting right now.
3. Focus on Accuracy of logging this week.
4. Weigh in on Wed.
Attitude: same as before because it seems to be working
1. check in with spark most days of week.
2. Spark radio
3. comment on someone's blog
4. positivity inventory - very helpful.
See you next week!
Tuesday, December 03, 2013
Here's how I rate myself for last week. 1-5 scale.
1. 35 minutes 3x per week of circuit, stretch, free weights, balance. 5
2. yoga/pilates 2x per wee. 5.
3. Dance 2x 20 minutes. I did over an hour each time. 5
4. walk 2x for 60 minutes. I did once for 120. 5
1. log food. Not so good. I'm overeating and not logging at night. 1
2. greens/beans/seeds. Pretty good, not every day, but most days. 3.
3. nuts - overdid nuts. 1
4.10 F and V every day. I did pretty well. 4.
5. didn't weight myself. 0
1. missed a check in day. 4
2. spark radio - 2
3. comment on blog. 0
4. goal blog - day late. 3.
5. positivity inventory - 4.
New goals for this week.
1. do more circuit work 2x this week.
2. yoga/pilates 2x per week.
3. dance 2x per week.
4. walk 1x per week.
5. core 2x this week, with circuit.
2. log food, plan every meal and snack
3. 10 F and V
4. weigh on Wednesday
5 almond milk smoothie with berries at night.
1. check in at Spark team.
2. Spark radio.
3. Comment on blog 1x.
4. personal goal blog.
5. positivity inventory.
Last week the fitness went really well, nutrition was below average, attitude was good.
Monday, November 25, 2013
Posting my weekly goals and then following up with the results is a tactic that's worked for me in the past. Keeps me accountable. So I'm back at it.
1. three times a week I'd like to resistance train by free weights circuit.
2. Twice a week Pilates and yoga for an hour each.
3. Twice a week I'd like to dance for at least 20 minutes.
4. Lastly I'd like to walk twice a week for an hour with intervals.
1. log my food.
2. Eat greens, beans, and seeds every day.
3. Nuts a few times a week and
4. 10 fruits and vegetables a day.
5 I'd like to log my weight once a week, probably Wednesday.
1. Daily check in with spark.
2. Listen to Spark radio one time per week.
3. Comment on someone's blog once per week.
4. Write a goal blog one time a week, probably on Mondays.
5. Daily positivity inventory.
Get An Email Alert Each Time 11TERRY20 Posts