Articles & Videos Home
Health & Wellness
Cold & Flu
High Blood Pressure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Pregnancy & Family
Beauty & Style
The SparkPeople Blog
REMEMBER2BME's Photo Gallery:
Click on a thumbnail below to enlarge:
Back to REMEMBER2BME'S Homepage
Interact with REMEMBER2BME
What would I do to have this rear?!?
Aspen & Sierra many years ago : ) Today Sierra is 10 (9/30/2014) : )
Aspen my BFF 9/14/1998 - 5/10/2011
My Aspen Girl and I - - April 2011
Utah and his present... fabric softer. He loves it.
Utah and Sierra
This is one of my favorite picture of my boy, Utah.
Utah, Utitute, Utenheimer, The boy, pancake - he has all sorts of names :)
Sierra Girl. I figured I need a picture of her up also. :)
I hate to replace Sierra's pic but... I need to remember that I am focused on...
Crazy Utah was all squished in his little area. Don't know why he does not go to the other side :)
Aspen and Kanyon years ago.
Took this from BLITZEN40's blog. I think it says it all.
My boy Utah resting on my lap :)
Utah January '13
Sierra taking care of Utah :)
Do what you're supposed to do & Trust The Process
My favorite picture - 2 BFFs
My new FAVORITE reminder!
Utah and Sierra Best Buds :)
My boy Utah 1/5/11 - 3/29/14
My boy Utah 1/5/11 - 3/29/14
Meet Traveler - This precious boy found his forever home with us 12/20/2014
- On a happier note :) Traveler is still growing into his long legs. Poor pup, somehow he still seems very comfortable. Flexible I suppose :)
- the baby boy, Traveler, spent 2 hours in his 'room/pen' after our walk. Yippee AND no barking. What a great kid. I spent that 2 hours working on the photo book for DH. Happy New Year's eve! HUGS!
- What do I do now? DH and Traveler are sleeping. I am afraid to think, try to sleep, sit... Auto pilot has done me well today. I do not want to feel. I am good not feeling.
Sierra Girl - 11/30/04 - 1/22/15
Sierra Girl 11/30/04 - 1/22/15 Always putting others first
- It is so comforting to have you as my friends. Dog people who truly understand. Thank you for being there for me.
is thinking of sprk friends that are in the cold and storms. Hugs to you. Be safe!
- I am just tired, kinda feel like laying under the bed. This is howit is hitting me. I amnot having breakdowns. I just feel tired & not quite with it, even when I am at my best. Reading blogs...
- to keep pushing or crawl in bed. This is the question. Keep pushing of course, at least for now.
- Wow, it is already 40 out... at 7:40. I should be walking. Better get my rear in gear. Make is a great Sunday.
- Love this pic of Sierra and Traveler :)
- I have to go into teh office today.That means 8 hours for Traveler in his pen. Thank goodness I am spoiled & don't do this often. Hugs! At least it's raining.
- A friend posted this. It really makes one think. hugs to you!!!
- Weather says 26 out there and feels like 18. Not walkigjogging yet with the boy Traveler. Stay warm friends. Happy Friday!
- Act! Make it a great day! Be good to you.
- Time for a walk. I saw this and thought it was cute. Not my dog or child :) Off with Traveler I go. 41 degrees out there... a heat wave from last week. :)
- I came across this and it screams to me. So extremely true!
- A good friend posted this. Amazing. I had to google it to read it. Not sure how mine will turn out, hopefully large enough. Amazing & true!
- I LOVE my boy. It is amazing what a good boy he is when the person who walks him (me) trains him appropriately. Got more pointers from the vet. What a good boy, my Traveler. :)
- Happy to be working from home today, although we did not get any white stuff. 33 out, waiting a bit for our walk, might be icy in spots. HUGS2U!
- Every path has a few puddles. (from WINE4GIRL). I have been in a bit of a funk. Ready to put a stop to it. Happy March and Happy Monday. Make it a positive one! HUGS2U!
- Lets make today a great day!
We did it... bought property.
Pups on the Acreage 11-2010 :)
Belfast - I had the opportunity to take out a group of Fox hounds.
I simple reminder for 2011!
MY Girl. Cancer Survivor and Best Friend!
5/9/10 in 2:25:45 Yippee
My Aspen girl in her t-shirt and shorts w/little Sierra cuddling close.
My babies - June 2010
My Aspen girl the day after surgery - 7/20/10 doing very well. Thank you!
Motivating pic for me.
Christmas '10 - Aspen girl
Christmas '10 - Sierra w/her new squeaky pig & red ball
Christmas '20 - Sierra with the other toy - what is that ;)
My 1st Marathon - 1/15/11 WooHoo. Goal Met!
Report Inappropriate Page