Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ New Start ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I'm updating my page, some of the previous stuff will be kept & updated & some won't. So if my page looks garbled, please be patient & check back later. THANK YOU to EV1 that takes the time to visit my page. I really appreciate it!
~*~*~*~*~* from a COAL to a DIAMOND *~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~ June 2010 ~*~*~*~*~*~
6/6 ~ Base Chakra ~ Healing Stones ~ Exercise ~ De-Cluttering ~ Feng Shua ~ Study ~ Simple Abundance ~
Plan of Action:
1. Meditate ev A.M. on my future success (the way I will be in the future), on any aspect. Dress; Mental Outlook; Self-Worth, Esteem, Love; Hobbies; Health - physical, mentally, emotionally, & spiritually; Lifestyle; etc.
2. De-Clutter, clean, & organize Living Rm (6/6), PC Rm (6/13), vBath (6/20), & ^Bath (6/27).
3. Chakra meditation, clearing, & charging. AND Healing with healing stones. AND mini-healings with Chakra Doll.
4. Exercise w/machine AMAP. AND do tapes @ 3 X wk. AND stretching & yoga 4-7 X wk.
5. Feng Shua study & practice AMAP. Health, wt loss, finances, etc.
6. Study alt healing, spirituality/spiritual realm (spirits, faeries, etc)
7. SA, catch up on reading & journalling & then do daily.
Here I will put the specifics of my action plan. These will be the things that are helping to transform me from a COAL to a DIAMOND!
I have to do some thinking on exactly what I need to do, beside lose wt & become healthy. A lot of it is going to be mentally, emotionally, & spiritually. But as I come up with ideas & plans, I'll post them. And as usual ALL ideas are welcome!
And the means taken to arrive at that point in my life!
Check out my NEW MY GOALS & MY Program! (On the right side of my page, under Profile!)
The latest info that was on here is now in today's blog(11/11/09).
The latest info that was on here is now in today's blog(6/16/09).
To Be Continued.....
1. lose 5 lbs vto 285 lbs by 06/25/10, 51st bday.
Lose 50 lbs vto 240 lbs by 12/31/10.
2. Have my whole house de-cluttered, cleaned, & organized by 12/31/10.
3. Do ST for JEWEL daily.
4. Do my studying.
5. Practice my Alternative Healing.
1. Ex 15 min X 2 daily.
& Lo-Carb, Hi-Protein eating plan.
2. ^Date CJ, start Routines, Zones, & 21 Days 2 A Habit.
3. Meditate, Self-Esteem/Worth, any thing brighten my existance!
4. Sched 30+ min/day to study.
5. Sched 30+ min/day to practice.
This page is for my ~ INNER DIAMOND!
Deep, deep, deep down inside my soul is a flicker of brilliance!(?) It's a piece of coal with one tiny edge glistering for the diamond that I can be!
I'm basically starting out like an empty shell, with only that one piece of coal that's sooooo deep within my soul, it's practically invisible ~ except for that tiny little glitter of brilliant light!
Basically, I'm dead physically, mentally, emotionally, & spiritually - except for the pain & emptiness. There's a spirit at work in my life now. To better understand me & my position - read my blogs, especially the first few.
I'd like to find a way to measure my progress. Like if I start doing a particular thing to further my living, a way to magnify the brilliant light of life within my soul. ANY & ALL ideas welcome!
I am updating my page for the NEXT 50 YRS!
(Naturally, I got side-tracked - but I'm back now! And just because I thot I'd turn my life
~5/30/10 ~ 290.0 lbs!
that's -60.0 lbs total!
~Copied this from JaneyJ's page ~ www.learningmeditation.com/room.htm
~Ck out ~ www.flylady.net
~Join ~ from COAL to a DIAMOND ~
| current weight: 290.0
Your story has just begun. Make it a great one!!!
Have a wonderful day
1358 days ago
Wishing you a Healthy Holiday Season! The New Year is among us, so enjoy these last weeks of December. Once the New Year begins it will be time to push ourselves once again and to set new goals. Take time to Reflect back on the year 2010! Give yourself a great big Hug and pat on the back as you did committing yourself to a Healthy Lifestyle!!!
1985 days ago
I once extended my to the SoulCollage SparkPeople team, then kinda went offline! Ooooh, I regret that it's taken awhile to get back to you , but I promise I had good reasons (explained below)! We're already SparkFriends, so I look forward to sharing your SoulCollage journey, in its own time.
In case your interest continues, I wanted to include you in my update.
I have a special offer created with you in mind!
I'm in the process of planning ongoing, online (probably monthly) workshops for SoulCollage card-making and card-reading in community , ideally with an online classroom so we have live access to one another for that block of a few hours. My goal is to mirror the actual workshops I have facilitated in person. The difference is, in the Spirit of SparkPeople, these workshops are free! Monthly groups are by sign-up, so there is no obligation.
SoulCollage through the venue of SparkPeople is so exciting to the SoulCollage.com community that we have the enthusiastic support of author Seena Frost and her staff. On top of THAT, KaleidoSoul creator (and Sparker) Anne Marie Bennett asked to co-lead our SparkSoulCollage this time around.
Okay, okay, I've been MIA after jumping into the Spark pool last year in spring . But, hey, a baby arrived (grandson) who needed "daycare," so my absence has been honorable (and fun!). On top of that, I've recently rescued a Golden Retriever . I call them my two golden B-Boys (Brock and Bradyn).
Please, please say I can count you in! (I equally welcome hearing if it is not a fit right now. I promise: No judgment or tears .)
Regardless of where your path leads, I hold you in ongoing affection and wish the best for you.
2114 days ago
Here is a little motivational "pep talk" for you this Tuesday! You can cut calories with little effort. You don't have to starve yourself to cut calories and fat from your diet. Simple changes are all it requires. Eating healthy foods and exercising is the key to maintaining a healthy body weight. It doesn't require as much change as you would think. Here are easy ways to eat better and save on fat and calories in the process.
* Eat lean protein at every meal. Protein helps the body to feel full longer. It also require more energy to break down during digestion. Good sources of protein include chicken, tuna, soybeans, and very lean meats. Keep your portion control limited to about 3 to 4 ounces.
* Create your own snack packs. Instead of purchasing perceived low-calorie snack packs, make your own. That's because those retail varieties tend to be sugary and not very filling, potentially causing you to eat more. Fill up baggies with a blend of nuts, dried fruit and dark chocolate chips for a filling, tasty and relatively nutritious snack.
Have a TREMENDOUS Tuesday!
1 HAPPY SPIRIT
2121 days ago
Well another week has gone and another week has arrived! Today is a start of a New Week and the Last Week of July! PUSH YOURSELF just a little bit further this last week of July so your that much closer to your goals. Take time this week to Reflect on the month of July!!! What progress did you make? What things do you still need to work on? What new things do you need to Change? What goals did you meet? REWARD yourself! You Are FABULOUS! You DESERVE This!
Here are some quotes to get you through this Last Week of July...
"The principle is competing against yourself. It's about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before."
- Steve Young
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
It is never too late to be what you might have been.
- George Elliot
Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still.
- Chinese Proverb
The groundwork of all happiness is good health.
- Leigh Hunt
So let's end July with a BANG!
Here's to a Fit and Healthy Life!!!
2137 days ago