Hi, I'm Eve, a Frenchie just returned from China where I was an English teacher. Now looking for a job in my hometown, Lyon in France. Haven't sparked in a while, I fell off the wagon long and hard! But I'm ready to dust myself off and get back on track. When you fall, you get up and start again.
I'm Eve. Turned 40 at the end of 2011. From France, but teaching English in China. Stuyding online to qualify as a teacher of French as a Foreign Language. Busy, but no family, so not THAT busy ;-)
I want to go steady through 2012. 2011 was good but with LOTS of ups and downs. The ups were very high, the lows way too low. I have learnt a lot, but still have a long way to go. A day at a time will do it. Steadily :-)
And let's not forget: I am my OWN super hero, spandex, wand, cape and all :-)
Life's problems wouldn't be called "hurdles" if there wasn't a way to get over them. ~Author Unknown
"There is inside you all of the potential to be whatever you want to be, all of the energy to do whatever you want to do. Imagine yourself as you would like to be, doing what you want to do, and each day, take one step towards your dream. And though at times it may seem too difficult to continue, hold on to your dream. One morning you will awake to find that you are the person you dreamed, of doing what you wanted to do, simply because you had the courage to believe in your potential and to hold on to your dream."
- Donna Levine
If not now, when?
If I am not for myself, who will be?
And, if I am for myself alone, what am I?
(Braverude's blog - Passover wisdom)
"Leave one more bite on your plate than you think you can and take one step more than you ever dreamed you would." Indygirl
"Life is too short to live the same day twice" :-)
- "Someone who is busier than you is exercising right now" SP article
~Keep pushing~ and repeat after me: "I am braver than I believe, stronger than I seem and smarter than I think." INDYGIRL
- I can, I will, I am
- YOU is kind, YOU is smart, YOU is important
- "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?"
Fall 5% challenge:
- let go of 4 kgs (starting at 81 kgs)
- bring exercise back into my daily life
- take good care of myself
Fall 5% plan
- track exercise and nutrition daily
- exercise: walking, cardio and weight training with Chalene Johnson
- daily tapping streak
- be there for my teammates
- healthy, mostly vegan cooking
I tend to be the "all or nothing" type... but not this time, this is for real, I'm "doing", not "trying"!
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| Pounds lost: 0.0