Me and my daughter. I got a new haircut! Oh, and my little man wanting in... LOL
My happy little ones! I love them!
Me and My husband! Almost done with our weight loss journey and ready to maintain
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
WIFEYJILL is a SparkPeople Motivator!
HEY EVERYONE! I AM A MOM OF 2 AND LOVE IT, EXCEPT I HATE THE BODY CARRYING THEY TWO OF THEM GAVE ME. THAT IS WHY I AM HERE. TO GET IT BACK! I AM ON A MISSION TO GET MY CONFIDENCE BACK AND BE ME AGAIN.
UPDATE - I'm only 10 lbs away from my goal and I couldn't be anymore excited than I am. It is taking a long of work to lost it, but I have the confidence that I will be able to meet my goal by my deadline. It has taken me almost a year, but I am doing it!
***PROMISE YOURSELF*** (the optimist creed)
Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.
To make all your friend feel like there is something in them.
To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
To think only of the best, to work for the best, and expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on the greater acheivements of the future.
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living person you meet a smile.
To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, and too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
TOP TEN THINGS THAT MOTIVATE ME....
1. I WANT TO LIVE LONGER... (my dad died at 45 of cancer, and my mother in law who replaced that void and was my best friend past away of cancer last year at the young age of 40. We had this goal to lose weight together and quit smoking. I quit smoking almost 2 years ago and now I am doing the weight. This is for her!)
2. I WANT TO LOOK GOOD....(I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I am ugly inside when I am ugly on the outside. I don't feel sexy, so it hurts my marriage, I have problems getting around, so I only get lazier, and I can't find any clothes that are on sale or cute, cuz when you are heavy you can only shop in heavy girl stores.
3. I WANT TO BE HEALTHY... (I noticed with my last pregnancy that I was starting to reach regular high blood pressure readings and that makes me nervous cuz everyone in my family has that problem...)
4. I WANT TO SEE MY GREAT GRAND KIDS...(I want to see at least two more generations of my family. I love my babies and I want to be there for them when they have theirs.)
5. I DONT WANT TO HURT MY HUSBAND... (I have seen the effect of my father in law losing his wife and my mom when she lost my dad. I don't want to go through that or have my husband go through that. I know inevitably we all die, but it should be when we are old, way old!!!)
6. I WANT TO GET BACK TO THE GYM... (I played basketball for years and could have played college basketball. I am a natural athlete and love the game, but being so heavy really restricts me. I want to get back to playing pick up games.)
7. I DON'T WANT TO EMBARRASS MY KIDS... (I honestly remember how harsh other kids are and I don't want my kids to get teased about me. I remember saying I will never be as big as my mother! Look at me now. I actually got bigger than her! I refuse to settle for it! NOTE: I love my mom, but she is very unhealthy!)
8. I WANT TO BE CONFIDENT!...(I really lack my confidence when I go somewhere. When I go to a new store and I don't know what size jeans they carry I won't ask cuz I am humiliated to tell my size or even worse when I get the courage up to ask and they say, "no..." It is aweful!)
9. I WANT MY LINGERIE BACK!!! (I bought a cute little number for valentines day and got into that special drawer and saw the one that I wore on my wedding night cuz my husband asked about it and there was no getting into it. Keep in mind I got married when my first child was only 3 months old! I will get there again!)
10. I NEED THIS ACCOMPLISHMENT... (I dropped out of school at 17 and got a GED, I attend college now working on my nursing degree, and I am still married to my husband after 5 years, which is quiet the accomplishment now days, but people still snarl their noses at me!? I need to show them all I can do anything and everything I want!)
LEAVE A COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR REASONS.... OR JUST TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MINE...
I WANT TO LOOK GOOD, FEEL GOOD, AND BE HEALTHY INSIDE AND OUT!!!
SEPT. 15, 2009 - 269LBS. (MY ALL TIME BIGGEST - NOT PREGO!)
JAN. 14, 2009 - 220 LBS.
JAN. 21, 2009 - 215 LBS.
JAN. 28, 2009 - 204 LBS.
FEB. 4, 2009 - 202 LBS.
SPARK WEEK 1 - 202 LBS. (FEB. 15, 2009)
SPARK WEEK 2 - 200 LBS.
SPARK WEEK 3 - 200 LBS.
SPARK WEEK 4 - 200 LBS.
SPARK WEEK 5 - 199 LBS.
SPARK WEEK 6 - 195 LBS.
SPARK WEEK 7 - 193 LBS.
SPARK WEEK 8 - 190 LBS.
SPARK WEEK 9 - 186 LBS.
SPARK WEEK 10 - 183 LBS.
SPARK WEEK 11 - 182 LBS.
SPARK WEEK 12 - 182 LBS. - killed me to write this!
SPARK WEEK 13 - 179 LBS.
SPARK WEEK 14 - ???
SPARK WEEK 15 - ???
SPARK WEEK 16 - 177.5 LBS.
SPARK WEEK 17 -
SPARK WEEK 18 - 169.8
~~~~~POUNDS LOST TO DATE -99.2 LBS~~~~~~
~~MEASURING IN FROM THE BEGINNING~~
DECEMBER 1, 2008
WAIST - 44"
BUTT - 50"
CHEST - 45"
NECK - 16.5"
THIGH - 30.75"
CALF - 15.75"
BICEP - 13.7
JUNE 1, 2009
WAIST - 30"
BUTT - 40.5"
CHEST - 38.5"
UNDER BREAST - 32.5"
THIGH - 25"
BICEP - 11"
HIPS - 34"
TOTAL INCHES LOST - 44.75"
5/8/09 - 35.23 MINUTES
5/11/09 - 33.45 MINUTES
4/10/09 - 12 MINUTES
4/30/09 - 9.50 MINUTES
5/3/09 - 8.50 MINUTES
My latest streak...
Day 1 - 7/1/2009- on track!
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 167.1