I have 20 pics in my gallery
READY TO DO THIS!!!
Run Girl Run!!!
Run Girl Run!!!
| current weight: 212.0
Member Since: 8/31/2010
Fitness Minutes: 5,111
My long term goals are:
1) Healthy role model for my children.
2) Learn to complete any challenge that comes my way without quitting early.
3) To have a career where I am happy and I can support my children while giving them more opportunity to grow.
4) Have my kids eat less sweets and more healthy foods.
5) I want to be 175lbs
Mid Term Mile Stones:
1) Actively play with my children for 20 minutes each day with no interruptions. March 2011.
2) Limit sweets and limit coffee.
3) I want to be 180lbs or under by November 2011.
Short Term Action Steps Week 1:
1) Drink 4-6 cups of water per day
2) Exercise 10 minutes a day (walk, play, workout, yoga, stretching ect.. )
3) Help my kids to start limiting candy and giving more healthy options each day.
It changes by the day... one day Cardio, Yoga, walking, running and who knows what else might come up. I love a spontaneous hike every now and then too!!
Sunday - Zumba & Running
Monday - Running & Strength Training (Upper Body)
Tuesday - Adventure Day!
Wednesday - Hip Hop Abs or Zumba
Thursday - Running & Strength Training (upper Body)
Friday - Hip Hop Abs & Strength Training (Lower Body)
Saturday - Adventure Day!
(This may vary by day! )
High school 2001..226lb
pre-pregnancy 2002.. 178lbs
after pregnancy 2003.. 235lbs
up and down in between.
December 2009 .. 225lbs
February 2010.. 204lbs
August 2010 ... 214lbs
Sept 6, 2010...206lbs
Sept 11, 2010.. 204lbs
Sept 17, 2010... 201lbs
Sept 24, 2010... 202lbs..
Oct 2, 2010... 200lbs
Oct 10, 2010.. 199lbs
Oct 12, 2010.. 198lbs...
Nov 15,2010... 200lbs
Nov 22, 2010.. 199lbs
December 31, 2010... 205lbs...
January 9, 2011.. 194lbs.
Jan19, 2011... 188lbs
September 1, 2011... 200lbs....
Sept 6, 2011... 197.8 Sept 12, 2011.... 196
September 21, 2011.... 197
jumping back in. Lets see those pounds and inches drop!
to be continued!!...
I have a difficult time with eating... I eat too much of the wrong things. I love to be active so I know once I have the eating problem taken care of I will start being healthier.
Goal -5lbs = Special treat! (done. 9-6-2011)
Goal -10lbs = Eyebrows Shaped
Goal -15lbs = Girls Night out!
Goal -20lbs = New Running Shoes
Goal -25lbs = Get to wear my dress comfortably
Goal -30lbs = New Bikini
Goal -35lbs = New workout clothes
Goal -40lbs = Spa day!
Goal -45lbs = massage over waterfall
Goal -50lbs = Jump for joy trip!