5. to stop eating: sweets, bagels, bad carbs these are my biggest weakenesses
6. to eat fruit and veggies more increase my servings of them. 7. to develop confidence and a healthy self image
8. to become a positive person and leave debbie downer behind
1. The Lords Table ( a christian based class to address my binge eating and undereating.
2. start the Maker's diet on 6-13-2013 want to get passed my birthday
3. to purpose to surround myself with positive people anyone who is a positive, very motivating person cheerleader type add me. 4. doing the 28 day spark people bootcamp for my work outs.
my name is Katie. I am a single mom of a 11 year old daughter. I work at home for a paid survey company. I attend college online through Ames Christian University. I am a 38 year old college freshman.
I love to sing for Jesus Christ. I am a christian woman of faith welcome christian friends.
I am very artistic meaning I love to write poetry about nature and the beauty outside that surrounds me. I one day hope to write poetry books.
I live in the beautiful NW Arkansas mountains and in the country.
favorite scripture: Amos 5:24 Justice will flow like a river
Favorite insect: Butterflies
I am also a daydreamer type girl and a sweet spirit.
Favorite Book: The Bible
favorite shows: Mystery Diners, chopped, resteraunt steak out, giving you the business, mystery detectives.
Favorite food: real Mexican not the tex mex stuff.
Favorite dessert: Napoleon person who inspires me most: Amelia Bateman ( she is my spiritual younger sister) in Christ Jesus who takes an amazing stand for Jesus Christ. I want to learn to be more like her.
Letís make October the month to renew and refresh ourselves! Fall is the season to rejuvenate our body, mind and spirit! Letís enjoy the colorful sights, autumn scents and wildlife sounds of October! Fall for outdoor fitness fun! Find healthy recipes with autumn flavors! Embrace positive modification for inner well-being! Enjoy Octoberís journey of improved health! Have a happy and healthy autumn month!
O = Our journey is about self-improvements and personal growth! C = Conquer obstacles by turning setbacks into comebacks! T = Trust your choices, decisions and actions! O = Open your mind to new ways of doing new things! B = Bring out the very best in you and your abilities! E = Embrace each goal with optimism, dedication and completion! R = Reduce stress, eat healthy, drink water, exercise regularly and have fun!