summer 2011! Getting that six pack!
Been lifting a lot more lately!!
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
Being the happiest I have been in my life, I can now focus on what makes me happy! I have removed all negative people and negative aspects from my life, and without realizing, lost even more weight than before.
This year, I am focused on lifting. I want to be as fit as possible and carry that over to (fingers crossed) my pregnancy this year. :)
I just love life. I love waking up with energy and without weight loss and spark! that never would have happen!
I have lost most of the weight, but still feel huge. I need to work on my physical fitness and get my body toned. I want to feel comfy in tank tops, bikinis, and everything else!
- Healthy choices all the time. (McDonald's, alcohol, etc.)
- FIBER, FIBER, FIBER. I eat at least 25 grams/day!
- Everything in moderation. Denying yourself anything will only make you want it more.
- Live for me. No more life changes based on other people. It's ok to be selfish. I want to be selfish right now.
- Walk around my neighborhood to get to know the area! I love living downtown in a city!
I am working on becoming a runner again.
I love my life. I love myself. I am not scared of anyone or anything.
Favorite Books: Angels and Demons, Little Children, Snuff
Movies: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Music: The Donnas, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Silversun Pickups, Manson, Kid Rock, Dax Riggs
Sports: ISU Cyclones, Dallas Cowboys, and Cincinatti Reds
| current weight: 131.5