Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| Pounds lost: 14.0
**18 most important things to remember in life*
1. Never give up on anybody, miracles happen everyday.
2. Be brave even if your not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
3. Think big thoughts, relish small pleasures.
4. Learn to listen. Opportunity sometimes knocks very softly.
5. Never deprive someone of hope, it might be all they have.
6. Strive for excellence, not perfection.
7. Don't waste time grieving over past mistakes. Learn from them and move on.
8. When someone hugs you, let them be the first to let go.
9. Never cut what can be untied.
10. Don't expect life to be fair.
11. Remember...success comes to the one that acts first.
12. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
13. Remember that nobody makes it alone.
14. Have a grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge those who help you.
15. Never underestimate the power of a kind word or deed.
16. Laugh a lot. A good sense of humor cures almost all of life's ills.
17. Don't miss the magic of the moment by focusing on what's to come.
18. Watch for big problems. They disguise big opportunities.
9 days ago
*** ***CHOOSE and CONTROL*** ***
We cannot choose how many years we will live,
.....but we can choose how much life those years will have.
We cannot control the beauty of our face,
.....but we can control the expression on it.
We cannot control life's difficult moments,
.....but we can choose to make life less difficult.
We cannot control the negative atmosphere of the world,
.....but we can control the atmosphere of out minds.
Too often we try to choose and control things we cannot.
Too seldom we choose to control what we can . . .
""Have a fun, fantastic, fabulous Friday""
10 days ago
~~~~~ ~~~~~ Be Thankful~~~~~ ~~~~~
Be thankful that you don’t already have everything you desire.
......If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don’t know something,
.....for it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times.
.....During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations,
.....because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge,
.....because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes.
.....They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you’re tired and weary,
.....because it means you’ve made a difference.
It’s easy to be thankful for the good things.
.....A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who
........are also thankful for the setbacks.
Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive.
.....Find a way to be thankful for your troubles,
........and they can become your blessings.
~~ ~~ Who or What are you Thankful for?~~ ~~
I am Thankful for you!!
11 days ago
May your stuffing be tasty,
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy,
have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious,
May your pies take the prize,
and may your Thanksgiving dinner
stay off your thighs.
12 days ago
~~~~~*****~~~~~ "I am Thankful for"~~~~~*****~~~~~
"The taxes I pay because it means I am employed."
"The clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough food to eat."
"My shadow who watches me work, because it means I am out in the sunshine."
"A lawn that needs to be mowed, windows that have to be washed
and gutters that need fixing, because it means I have a home."
"The spot I have found at the end of a parking lot,
because it means I am capable of walking."
"All the complaining I hear about our government,
because it means we have freedom of speech."
"The lady in church who sings off-key, because it means that I can hear."
"The huge piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are near."
"The alarm that goes off in the early morning hours,
because it means that I am alive."
~~~***~~~ ~~~***~~~Barb~~~***~~~ ~~~***~~~
13 days ago