STEFNIE614   4,486
SparkPoints
4,000-5,499 SparkPoints
 
 
MEDIUM!





One of my FAVORITE pictures of me Running!





Sweet Finish Face!



I have 19 pics in my gallery





Awards






 
Open To Flow

The lust for comfort murders the passions of the soul.
~ Kahlil Gibran

"You can either suffer the pain of discipline or the pain of regret...its your choice".

Be happy NOW! Don't wait to get something thinking THEN you'll finally be happy. That's not how life works. If you want to be happy you have to work on being happy right here, right now, as you sit. This way as life progresses, as you acquire the skills, tools, and lifestyle you're working towards you'll ...
The lust for comfort murders the passions of the soul.
~ Kahlil Gibran

"You can either suffer the pain of discipline or the pain of regret...its your choice".

Be happy NOW! Don't wait to get something thinking THEN you'll finally be happy. That's not how life works. If you want to be happy you have to work on being happy right here, right now, as you sit. This way as life progresses, as you acquire the skills, tools, and lifestyle you're working towards you'll appreciate and enjoy the WHOLE journey. ~ Chalene Johnson

DO YOUR BEST && FORGET THE REST! ~ Tony Horton

“Success is focusing the full power of all you are on what you have a burning desire to achieve.” - Wilfred Peterson

"The only thing results are waiting on is YOU!"
- James Garrison

“You might well remember that nothing can bring you success but yourself” - Napoleon Hill

“Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.” ~Leonardo da Vinci

When you find your STRENGTH it transcends into EVERY other aspect of your Life! ~ Jillian Michaels

When 51% of your thinking is Health && Life && Power, THAT DAY that 51% will swallow up && erase the other 49%!!!! :)))


Read More About STEFNIE614 (Updated October 23)




SparkFriends



SparkTeams



My Ticker:

 Pounds lost: 79.0 
 
0
31.25
62.5
93.75
125


 
Interact with STEFNIE614

Send Member a Private Message







Recent Blogs:





 
Profile

Member Since: 9/29/2010

SparkPoints: 4,486

Fitness Minutes: 11,016

My Goals:
To FEEL AMAZING in my skin! To radiate Pride, Love && Joy!! :)))

My Program:
Primal Blueprint! && workouts I can do at home. P90x!! TURBO JAM, Jillian's 30 Day Shred, Yoga Booty Ballet, Skinny Bitch Workouts, Shapely Secrets!! (This will keep expanding as I keep getting new DVD workouts! :) ) MY TREADMILL, My Kick Ass Hot Pink SHAKE WEIGHT! && some yoga && Tai Chi. Wiifit every now and then!

Other Information:
I LOVE reading books! I generally read books on Metaphysics, Religion, The Law Of Attraction, && I am now interested in learning about Scientology, Wicca, and Ancient Alien Theory! ;)))

I also LOVE tattoos and all types of ART! INCLUDING the most wonderful Natural && "Man" Made sights. ;)))

Namaste

Profile Image





 
 



Apple Cider
From:
CRYSTALJEM

Apple Cider
From:
ARENIMTHIA

Tissues
From:
VALERIEMAHA

Embrace
From:
ECHOKENT

Peace Sign
From:
ECHOKENT

Love
From:
ECHOKENT




Member Comments:
CRYSTALJEM
4/7/2012 11:08:21 AM

Wishing you an "egg"stra special Easter! CJ



Report Inappropriate Comment
CRYSTALJEM
3/6/2012 10:14:37 AM

Here's to being the fabulous being you are! Stay wonderful.

emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon
emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment
CRYSTALJEM
2/14/2012 9:24:28 AM

Wishing you a fantastic day filled with love love love.

emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon
emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment
CRYSTALJEM
1/30/2012 10:07:25 AM

Glad you popped back in! Hope to see more of you. congrats on the 44! Way to go. CJ



Report Inappropriate Comment
CRYSTALJEM
10/31/2011 11:51:02 AM

Hey my spark friend! Have a very "boo"tiful day! emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment
Member Comments Page (40 total):  123Next >Last >>

See My SparkFavorites Report Inappropriate Page