Got to change my mindset.
| current weight: 219.8
Actions we take today affect how we live tomorrow. If we know what we want...if we listen to our heart's desire, write down our goals, and keep them in mind with every action we take...we create our dreams. We turn our wishes into goals and our goals into reality. We visualize the life we want and create it for ourselves.
Blessings today and always!
193 days ago
Blessings today and always! I just want to share some thoughts about life.\ from Mother Teresa who has truly inspired me and continues to motivate me to become a better person.
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is a beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it. '
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is life, fight for it.
I will continue living each day with an attitude of gratitude. So many opportunities await us if we only choose to become involved by truly living life fully one day at a time.
So blessed and happy to be your friend
215 days ago
During my morning mediation and prayer time, I realized something very important......ATTITUDE. Do I truly have an Attitude of Gratitude? It's time for me to realize that my ATTITUDE toward the life I'm living and the people in it can have a tangible,. measurable and profound effect on what happens to me day by day. If I expect good, then surely good will come to me. If I try to each day to base my attitude and point of view on a spiritual foundation, I know it will change all the circumstances of my life for the better. Through daily communion with God my spirituality will be maintained.
During this month of November which celebrates THANKSGIVING may you and I remember to have an Attitude of Gratitude.......and may we continue to have it 365 days a year!
I am so thankful you are my
225 days ago
This day is mine. It is unique. Nobody in the world has one exactly like it. It holds the sum of all my past experience and all my future potential. It belongs to me to do with whatever I like. I can fill it with joyous moments or ruin it with fruitless worry. If painful recollections of the past come into my mind, or frightening thoughts of the future, I will put them away. They cannot spoil today for me.
Today is my special gift from God. How will I use it? The less I let others affect it , the more serene and satisfying it will be for me.
Have a serene and satisfying day!
245 days ago
Abraham Lincoln once said." We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses. Do we see the glass half full or half empty.
There are ten benefits of positive thinking.
1. A positive mind attracts postive events ....imagine how many great things you will experience in your life.
2. Postiive thinking promotes great and harmonious relationships because you notice the positive qualities in a person instead of dwelling on their defaults.
3. You make a better first impression because people are attracted to
a kind and friendly person.
4. Postiive thinkers experience birant health and are less prone to
depression and are less prone to illness.
5. Positive thinking is the key to success because it allows success to
become doable and easier.
6. Positive people overcome stress more easily.
7. Positive thinkers see problems as opportunities for growth.
8. Positive thinkers notice the abundance of good things in their lives because they develop an attitude of gratitude.
9. Positive thinking motivates us to achieve our goals.
10. Beauty shines from within a positive thinker because friendly and
happy people are extremely attractive and the inner beauty is able to be seen by others.
Make positive thinking you daily habit!
326 days ago