Take a nature walk!
Exercise! Exercise! Exercise!
Drink your water!
Shared Fitness Tracker
I want to lose about 40 lbs. and be healthier.
***A Stars Oath***
* I will spread a little stardust/fairydust on everyone I meet by smiling and saying "Hello"
* I will find a shining light in everything and not complain, when the dishes are stacked too high, or the laundry has turned into a mountain, or when the house is a mess, I will flutter in and clean, instead of whining and complaining.
* I will say "I love you" and find ways to show it to my family and friends everyday.
* I will find ways to celebrate everyday and enjoy life in 2009 and beyond!
* I will find ways to motivate and help others daily on their journey through 2009 and beyond.
* I will be grateful for what I have everyday while still trying to improve my life in every aspect.
* I will show my family and friends everyday that I appreciate them.
* I will have fun with my inner brat "Amy" (Those of you who know Flylady, probably know what I am talking about, those of you who don't know the inner brat angle, it is explained on the website "The Brat Factor", which is a fun website to help those of us who are disorganized)
* I will make it a Tropical year with tons of fun and have my apartment looking like a tropical bed and breakfast Inn by the end of 2010!
* I will take care of my physical self, getting enough sleep and rest, eating lots of fruits and veggies, and drinking lots of water, getting lots of FUN exercise everyday, taking my meds as prescribed and taking vitamins to help me stay well.
* I will take care of my spiritual self, by doing fun spiritual study and going to meetings regularly.
* I will take care of my mental/emotional self by doing relaxation exercises, listening to upbeat and relaxing music, hemi-sync, and brain sync music, meditating and using positive visualizations and affirmations daily, as well as doing my hobbies including playing on the keyboard, and writing.
* I will take care of my finances by getting bills paid off, being grateful for the job I have and I will also start to save money as much as possible. Even if just $10/month.
Goals for 2009
1.) Have a tropical year. This includes decorating my apartment in tropical themes. I will have my apartment looking like a bed and breakfast Inn by the end of the year 2010.
2.) Make exercise fun so that I will stick to being active and exercising. I will use my belly dancing, balance ball, synergetics and stretching videos for exercise as well as taking nature walks and maybe even add some water aerobics in the mix. I will try to find other fun ways to be active this year such as jumping rope, gardening, etc.
3.) Make eating healthy food fun. Healthy food includes fruits and veggies and drinking water. Find and use fun and healthy recipes, as well as drinking more juice and water. I will feed myself like I would feed my own child.
4.) Make spiritual activities more meaningful and fun for me. For example, highlighting the Bible in different colors as I read each chapter.
5.) Spark others. Find ways to help and motivate others this year to accomplish their goals. Also find ways to praise myself and others daily. It seems that too often as adults we forget that a little praise goes a long way to helping both ourselves and others to keep motivated to do the best that we can. As children we get tons of praise all the time, which is as it should be, but we tend to forget that we ourselves and fellow adults need praise as much now as when we were children. I will also find ways to celebrate life each day, because each day is a gift to us and you never know what will happen from day to day.
6.) Write in journals, or on one of my stories or poems everyday. In about two or three years I would like to have a book published.
7.) Relax and enjoy life! Listen to my hemi-sync/brain sync music, meditate, use positive affirmations and think about life in a more abundant way, what I have and what I am grateful for. Do this everyday.
8.) Take care of myself daily by taking my ADD meds as prescribed, my asthma meds as prescribed, taking my peak flow at least one time a day, and doing things to control the pain of my fibromyalgia, including taking pain meds as needed. Also taking vitamins and supplements that will help me as well, and getting enough sleep everyday.
9.) Be grateful for my job, and look into getting a masters degree through an online college/university, while still enjoying the time I am taking off from college right now.
10.) Pay off some of my bills and save some money.
1.) Get down to about 125-130 lbs.
2.) Get house clean & keep it that way, by following my routines,etc.
3.) Get a better job. (Done!)
4.) Get healthier & have more energy & less pain.
1.) Drink more water & less soda.
Note, right now until the beginning of November I will be in the process of moving and starting a new job in another town, so I will be hit and miss here. I'll come up with and post a plan by the end of November.
I enjoy a number of things, including animals & pets, bird-watching, keeping a nature journal, weather watching , walking, learning new things, children, flowers, plants & gardening, nature walks, reading, writing poems and stories, neopets, sims, music, playing a keyboard/piano, playing games, watching TV & movies, Bible study, doing arts & crafts, taking pictures. I like Star Trek(all of the shows) and most Sci-Fi shows. My family and friends are very important to me.
This user doesn't have any public blog entries.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 165.3
Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 2016 !
301 days ago
Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 2015!
668 days ago
Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 2014!
1035 days ago
If you having been in the MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION TEAM lately, I would like to encourage you to come in and check out the daily challenges.
1657 days ago
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(¯`v´¯) Just Sparking by
(¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯)To invite you to come
(¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) Visit Our New and Improved Team.
(¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) *•.¸¸.•*We have changed Sweet Temptations to:
*•.¸¸.•*♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥HEALTHIER TEMPTATIONS ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (¯`v´¯)♥ ♥ ♥
(¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) New Threads,Great Articles,Challenges,Support & Motivation
*•.¸¸.Let's•* Spark*•.♥Togather¸¸.•&*Make*•All Our¸¸.•Temptations**•.¸HEALTHIER.•**•.¸
(♥♥HEALTHIER TEMPTATIONS ♥ ♥ ¯`¯) ♥.•**•.¸♥¸.•**•.¸
1929 days ago