STARDUST_361   8,676
SparkPoints
8,500-9,999 SparkPoints
 
 
My arms are shrinking =)










My wonderful husband and I on vacation July '09



I have 19 pics in my gallery





Awards






 
I'm Making It Work!

Hi! My name is Gloria. I'm 39 years old. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart since 1992 and we have an amazing 19 year old son. We live in South Texas.

I have battled my weight my entire adult life. In my 20s, I managed to lose 60 pounds and keep it off. I was faithful to my workouts and I planned my meals. Then, in my 30s I gained it all back and then some...

As I'm approaching the big 4-0, I want to look and feel my best. I have decided now is the time to ...
Hi! My name is Gloria. I'm 39 years old. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart since 1992 and we have an amazing 19 year old son. We live in South Texas.

I have battled my weight my entire adult life. In my 20s, I managed to lose 60 pounds and keep it off. I was faithful to my workouts and I planned my meals. Then, in my 30s I gained it all back and then some...

As I'm approaching the big 4-0, I want to look and feel my best. I have decided now is the time to get my weight in check for good!

I completed a bible study: Beth Moore's "Breaking Free" and it changed my life! I understand why I ran to food for comfort and I fixed the root of the problem instead of trying to fix the side-effect (overeating). I realized I am addicted to food and decided, it was time to remove that "idol" in my life so I can honor the Lord. When I have a bad day or temptation nears, I pray to God and all is well. It is working for me and I give Him all the praise and glory!
Read More About STARDUST_361 (Updated July 28)




SparkFriends



SparkTeams



My Ticker:

 Pounds lost: 30.0 
 
0
27.5
55
82.5
110


 
Interact with STARDUST_361

Send Member a Private Message







Recent Blogs:





 
Profile

Member Since: 5/19/2006

SparkPoints: 8,676

Fitness Minutes: 1,700

My Goals:
My main goal is to lose 100 pounds.

My mini goal is to reach 20 pound losses and celebrate each one!

Exercise regularly at least 5 days a week, 30 minutes a day.

My Program:
I eat a Vegan diet 99% of the time as of June 2012. The other 1% I am vegetarian.

I workout at Zumba 2-3 times a week and the "off" days I workout at home with DVDs or ride my bicycle.

I won't rely on the scale to track my progress. I will use the tape measure once-a-month instead.

Personal Information:
I praise God for allowing me to lose weight in a healthy, permanent way!

Other Information:
I read the book, "You Are Not What You Weigh" by Lisa Bevere and it changed my life completely! Which is why I decided to eat vegan, as a self-sacrifice to the Lord.


Profile Image





 
 



Hula Hoop
From:
NIGHTPOET00

Fan
From:
TRIGRAMPS

Flip Flops
From:
BPULLOS

High Five
From:
MAPETERSON42

Candles
From:
LIBRA73

Flower Pot
From:
SELAGRIMM




Member Comments:
OHANAMAMA
12/29/2010 2:24:10 PM

emoticon Happy New Year! emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment
OHANAMAMA
12/12/2010 1:06:27 PM

emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon
We Wish You a Merry♪♫**.♥ .**♫♪ Christmas♪♫**.♥ .**♫♪
We Wish You a Merry ♪♫**.♥ .**♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥
We Wish You A Merry ♪♫**.♥ .**♫♪Christmas ♪♫**.♥ .**♫♪
...And A Happy New Year!♪♫**.♥ .**♫♪...
emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment
OHANAMAMA
12/6/2010 9:01:14 AM

o`❄. (░)`O...o`d;. (░)`O.❄。`*✲
*。. ❄`*✲。 ❄**。 ✲O. . . o`o. (░) `O.. ✲..o`.
o`❄ (░) `O. . . ✲`o. (░) `O. ❄。 `O. . . o`❄。`*✲....
.o`o. (░) `O. . . o`❄. (░) *。 ✲*。. ❄`*✲。 ❄。*。
`*✲

SNOWBALL FIGHT!! KEEP IT GOING!

emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment
LUCKYSTAR99
6/20/2010 6:16:16 PM

Thanks for your comment on my blog! Your story is awesome!! emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment
CHOKITTY
6/18/2010 3:25:14 PM

Thanks for the congrats. :D We'll get there! One day our inch loss will catch up to our lbs lost!



Report Inappropriate Comment
Member Comments Page (31 total):  123Next >Last >>

See My SparkFavorites Report Inappropriate Page