Stopped by to say hi and see how you are doing. I agree with Scweber. I eat about 6 or 7 times a day. I snack on veggies or fruit a lot. Also I am constantly drinking water. Andi 2522 days ago
I'm not sure what foods you're eating or when, but I have a couple of suggestions.
1. I usually feel better, have more energy, and feel less hungry if I eat every 2-3 hours. If your plan is broken down into 3 meals, split some of those meals in half and eat them more often.
2. Diet soda makes me hungry. I love it! But it makes me hungry. If you are drinking a lot of diet soda, you might want to try cutting back.
3. Drink lots of water. A lot of times when you think you're hungry you are probably thirsty.
4. Be sure there's some fat and protein in each meal. High fiber also helps keep you full.
5. Eat lots of veggies! They're incredibly low in calories and will help keep you full. I like carrot sticks and sugar snap peas for snacks.
6. This is not really a suggestion--more of an observation. If you are just starting out on a new eating plan, it could by your mind that's hungry, not your body. Sometimes, we get in the habit of eating a certain amount at a certain time and if we don't eat that much or at that particular time our mind starts telling us we're hungry even though our body doesn't need food right then. Try distracting yourself for 15 minutes or so when you get hungry. It might just go away.
Hey you are using snacks too? I snack of veggies and fruits and sometimes string cheese. I usually wind up below my calories any way. Hope you are having a good day and have a great tomorrow. Andi