Eat it! Don't! I love this pic!
This is Chloe. I adopted her from the NV SPCA in 2009.
This is Bella. I adopted her from the NV Humane Society in 2009.
My goal is to be healthier and much more confident BEFORE summer gets here. It would be awesome to wear anything I feel like, and not think about how my body looks for a change. I used to take that for granted when I was fit. Never again. Being free of that uncomfortable feeling is a huge motivation!
I love meeting new friends on here. If you add me, I'll add you back! :-)
I'm into The Sciences, Quantum Physics, Cosmology, Nanotechnology, Spirituality, History, World Cultures, Philosophy, etc. I'm also very blessed to have been born with some very unusual gifts from God, some of which are represented in my photo area. If you have any questions about anything, I welcome your curiosity!
I'm the very privileged, blessed Mommy of 2 incredible, rescued kitty cats... Bella and Chloe!
* A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity.
~Robert A. Heinlein
* One of the truest tests of integrity is it's blunt refusal to be compromised.
* People who say it can't be done should stop interrupting those of us that are doing it.
Secrets of Success
| current weight: 182.0
Have a Wonderful Week!!
1 day ago
Hey you. Yes you.
Stop being unhappy with yourself.
Stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people
liked you as much as they like someone else.
Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you.
Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks. Love them.
Without those things, you wouldn't be you & why would you want to be anyone else?
Be confident with who you are, smile, it'll draw people in.
If anyone hates you because you are happy with yourself,
tell yourself my happiness will not depend on others anymore.
I'm happy because I love who I am, I love my flaws,
I love my imperfections, they make me, me. & 'me' is pretty amazing!!
Remember, love yourself for who you are, not how others want you to be
2 days ago
God sent angels in your life.
Those are the people who will always make sure you are having a nice day.
They will try to make you feel better if you feel down.
It’s very rare to find true caring souls like that in our life.
Always show your gratitude and love for those special earth angels
that God sends in your life.
~ Abira Mukherjee ~
6 days ago
It is my pleasure to send this to you, as it is so true, and very humorous....
I have sent this before, so I hope the ones that have seen it before.......ENJOY!!
And I hope the one's who haven't seen it before.......ENJOY!!!
-------- -------TOP TEN REASONS GOD CREATED EVE------- ------
10. God worried Adam would be lost in the Garden of Eden, because he wouldn't ask for directions.
9. God knew that someday Adam would need someone to hand him the remote. (It has been noted that men don't want to know what's ON TV, they want to see WHAT ELSE is on).
8. God knew that Adam would never make a Dr.'s appointment.
7. God knew that when Adam's fig leaf wore out, he would never buy a new one for himself.
6. God knew that Adam would never take out the garbage.
5. God wanted Adam to be fruitful and multiply, but he knew Adam would never be able to handle labor pains and childbirth.
4. As "keeper of the garden", Adam would need help in finding his tools.
3. Adam needed someone to blame for the Apple incident, and for anything else that was really his own fault.
2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone.
1. And the No. 1 reason of all (Tada, drum roll, fanfare) God stepped back, looked at Adam and declared " I can do better than that".......(AND HE DID)
------======------HAVE A VERY WONDERFUL WEEKEND------======------
10 days ago
~~~~~*****~~~~~ "I am Thankful for"~~~~~*****~~~~~
"The taxes I pay because it means I am employed."
"The clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough food to eat."
"My shadow who watches me work, because it means I am out in the sunshine."
"A lawn that needs to be mowed, windows that have to be washed
and gutters that need fixing, because it means I have a home."
"The spot I have found at the end of a parking lot,
because it means I am capable of walking."
"All the complaining I hear about our government,
because it means we have freedom of speech."
"The lady in church who sings off-key, because it means that I can hear."
"The huge piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are near."
"The alarm that goes off in the early morning hours,
because it means that I am alive."
~~~***~~~ ~~~***~~~Barb~~~***~~~ ~~~***~~~
15 days ago