This is why I say the mirror lies and the camera always tells the truth!
My furry baby.
I am 38, married to my best friend, mother to three wonderful kids.
I'm doing this for myself, because I don't want to get to 40 with that 'but...' hanging over me (pun intended!) You know...I have a wonderful life, but I'm fat...but I'm tired all the time...but my back hurts...
A couple of years ago I was on medication for my back and we spent a lot of money on physical therapy. Now I make sure I do my stretching before I exercise and I feel great when I'm done!
I want to lose weight, feel better in my clothes, have more energy, be healthy for my kids, not have nagging back pain anymore and prevent the onset of diabetes.
I'm logging everything I eat (doing a Clean Eating menu), not having Diet Coke, drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day, and getting up at the crack of dawn every morning to walk at least 40 minutes.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| Pounds lost: 8.5
Thanksgiving – All In A Word
T for time to be together
Turkey, talk and tangy weather.
H for harvest stored away
Home, and hearth and holiday.
A for autumn’s frosty art,
And abundance in the heart.
N for neighbors and November,
Nice things, new things to remember.
K for kitchen, kettle’s croon.
Kith and kin expected soon.
S for sizzles, sights and sounds,
And something special that abounds.
That spells THANKS – for joy in living
And a jolly good Thanksgiving!
1340 days ago
Just a line to keep in touch
Because you are on my mind so much
And even though, I’ve nothing to say
You’ll know I thought of you today!
Have a Sparkly day!!!
1347 days ago
Yes, you CAN do this!
Yes, you ARE strong enough!
No, it's NOT an option to quit!
1351 days ago
Top 10 Signs You Are Too Old to Be Trick or Treating:
10. You get winded from knocking on the door.
9. You have to have a kid chew the candy for you.
8. You ask for high fiber candy only.
7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.
6. People say, "Great Keith Richard's mask!" and you're not wearing a mask.
5. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or ..." and can't remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders.
3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hairpiece.
2. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.
1. You avoid going to houses where your ex-wives/ex-husbands live.
1369 days ago
Hi Hope your day is bright. Thank you for the goodie. How is your program going? Mine is going but still struggle, but I am not gaining so I am ahead of the game. Take care of your wonderful family.
1416 days ago