I just wanted to come visit your page and see how you are doing! Ive been out and about lately so now I need to catch up on my friends!
Ive found the following information in the Tuffs University publication and thought it noteworthy to share. Tuffs has a lot of great information and tips; I hope you find it useful for yourself or to share.
5 ways to Fight Restaurant Syndrome
1. Nip negative cycles in the bud. After an indulgent night of eating out, start your day with a bowl of high-fiber cereal.
2. Eat out less frequently, even if you go out just as often. Try eating at home before a social event, and then just nibble lightly while being sociable.
3. Never arrive starving. Snack on something satisfying before you eat out, such as an apple.
4. Micromanage your order. Be specific about what you want, from salad dressing on the side to no cheese on the French Onion Soup.
5. Take control over the signals your eyes and nose send your brain. Drape a napkin over the bread basket. Spill some water on those leftover fries.
So I say to you, KEEP ON KEEPING ON and never, never, never give up!
♥~*-:¦:-*♥~.*´¨ )♥~*-:¦:-*♥~.*´¨ )♥~*-:¦:-*♥~.*´¨ (¨`.´¨) `.¸ (¨ `.´¨) ~ ~Just thinking of you and stopping by!~~ (¨`.´¨) ¸.´ ~~Have a FANTASTIC weekend~~Jazzy!!~~ ``.¸.´ ♥~*-:¦:-*♥~.*´¨ )♥~*-:¦:-*♥~.*´¨ )♥~*-:¦:-*♥~.*´¨ 2491 days ago