1. To care for and like my self in a way that promotes health.
2. To set realistic guide lines and goals to follow and make allowances for small failures.
3. Learn to stop procrastinating....and just do it !
1. Start an exercise program I can live with.
2. Weigh and track my weight on Mondays.
3. Take meds on time.
4. Get at least 6 hours of GOOD sleep per night.
5. Increase my water intake by at least 6 glasses of water per day up to 8 glasses per day.
I've been married, 28yrs.
I have living with me 2 of the sweetest dogs you could ever meet. My hubby and I love to ride our Harley any time it's not raining....and sometimes we have gotten caught in the rain..LOL. We generally ride from March through November. My Hubby is an over the road truck driver and has been doing that for about 35 yrs. I am a domestic engineer.... Life for the most part is good and will be better when I loose some weight....I will feel better too.
I live in SE Wisconsin. Sometimes I like to go with my Hubby in the truck (semi) just for a little get away.