Queen for a day. :)
Me leaping off a cliff! 2004
Friend made me laugh during a selfie
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
Many changes in my life. Now it is time to take care of me. I am a funny or at least people laugh at me....hmmmm, bio mother of 4 kids, one in his 30's, 3 in their 20's and I am also a bonus Mom to two more kids one in her 20's and one teenager. Because, you have to have a sense of humor when raising teenagers....I recently read that raising teens is like nailing Jello to a tree. It's true. LOL They are wonderful kids, but trying to diet in a house full of growing kids is hard. I really don't know how I manage to keep this weight on, they eat everything not tied down. LOL
I put on weight w/ my first pregnancy, and managed to take it off, then on it went again. Now I am back on track and hopefully,
I am excited about really doing it this time.
1. Get Healthy for me.
2. Get healthy for my family.
3. To only do my heavy breathing w/my husband. ;) Not walking up a flight of stairs.
4. So I won't be judged by my outsides so often.
5. So my butt will fit into regular chairs and airplane seats.
6. Shop in regular sized stores.
7. To want to have my picture taken.
8. To wear heels occasionally.
9. To wear skirts again. Not floor length but regular
10. To not have to squeeze into my kayak.
11. Fit into my roller blades again.
12. to love my outsides as much as I love my insides.
13. not to be so tired all the time.
14. to have my feet stop hurting.
15. Just feel better in my skin!
I have a long way to go that's for sure but I am hopeful that I will make it to a healthier me.
Keep going, even when I fall down, get back up and keep going.
Eat only when hungry. STOP when full. Drink lots of water.
Maryland girl to the bone. I was married to a wonderful man for 25 years, we lost him to cancer in 2011.
I reconnected w/an old love and have been happily married for the second time in 2013. Between us we have 6 kids, lots of stress and love.
My brain is full of usless bits of trivia. It is usless until my family plays board games LOL then I am queen. If it is a usless bit of information I have it stored just in case.....movies, books, medical abnormalities.....you name it I know something about it that you would never need in real life.
Favorite Bands musical artists: Barenaked Ladies (no offense to my other favorites but BNL is the best band ever), Carbon Leaf, Guster, Sarah McLachlan, Modest Mouse, Kaki King, Corrinne Baily Rae,
Etta James, Jim Croce
Favorite Movies: Anything by Jane Austen, It's a Wonderful Life, The Boondock Saints, The Princess Bride, Monty Python Holy Grail, Rebecca, Star Wars, Gaslight, Die Hard, All About Eve, Sweet Home Alabama, Return to Me, Yours, Mine and Ours the original, Under the Tuscan Sun, Sixteen Candles, The Sure Thing, God Said Ha,
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| Pounds lost: 18.0