This user doesn't have any public blog entries.
| current weight: 221.0
Abraham Lincoln once said." We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses. Do we see the glass half full or half empty.
There are ten benefits of positive thinking.
1. A positive mind attracts postive events ....imagine how many great things you will experience in your life.
2. Postiive thinking promotes great and harmonious relationships because you notice the positive qualities in a person instead of dwelling on their defaults.
3. You make a better first impression because people are attracted to
a kind and friendly person.
4. Postiive thinkers experience birant health and are less prone to
depression and are less prone to illness.
5. Positive thinking is the key to success because it allows success to
become doable and easier.
6. Positive people overcome stress more easily.
7. Positive thinkers see problems as opportunities for growth.
8. Positive thinkers notice the abundance of good things in their lives because they develop an attitude of gratitude.
9. Positive thinking motivates us to achieve our goals.
10. Beauty shines from within a positive thinker because friendly and
happy people are extremely attractive and the inner beauty is able to be seen by others.
Make positive thinking you daily habit!
295 days ago
This day belongs to me. I can do wonderful things with it, creative things, including the creation of order in my surroundings and in my mind. Nobody else owns my particular segment of tim, so it really depends only on me how I will fill every moment to my satisfaction.
Enjoy your day dear .
304 days ago
Take time to celebrate. Celebrate your successes, your growth, your accomplishments. Celebrate YOU and who you are. Your beauty is in you, just as you are each moment. Celebrate that.
When you have a success, when you accomplish something, enjoy it. Pause, reflect, rejoice.
Celebration is a high form of praise. All along you have been a gift to yourself and to the Universe.
Celebrate your relationships! Celebrate the lessons from the past and the love and warmth that is there today. Enjoy the beauty of others and their connection to you.
Celebrate all that is in your life including personal struggles because through these you experience growth. Celebrate all that is good. CELEBRATE YOU
322 days ago
Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you.
H appiness if found within not in people and things.
A cceptance of the present regardless of what fears/inner demons you may
P ersistence in seeking love and happiness inside ourselves so we may
experience the abundance of love and beauty that encompasses us
P atience with ourselves as we learn and grow through our personal trials
and tribulations life often presents to us unexpectedly.
I nside ourselves are all the answers we seek, believe in yourself with a s
smile on your face
N ever give up yourself! Challenge your belief systems with an open heart
and a positive mind set
E ndless love and happiness awaits you, seek it consciously without delay
S pirit of love is the essence of our original form; happiness is our natural
state of being
S trive in the face of adversity and feel your spirit soar to new heights
experiencing love, peace and happiness from this moment forward. Live
as if there is no tomorrow, for you reap what you sow.
331 days ago
to SparkPeople and joining the Friends In Recovery team that we both belong to! It is a wonderful group of caring friends. You are never alone in this journey of ours. Visit my SparkPage anytime. Add me as a friend. I embrace you with friendship, support and recovery. May your 24 - hours be filled with lots of ~ Happiness ~ Unity ~ Gratitude ~ Serenity = HUGS from Missouri. Have a Sparktacular day!
~ Monika ~
1105 days ago