Shared Fitness Tracker
I'm a social worker in health care and live in NY with my two cats. I'm recently separated from my husband and for the first time in a long time, I've begun to embrace what it means to take care of myself. While my personal life has been a bit of a roller-coaster ride, I'm feeling confident and strong enough to know I can handle whatever life dishes out to me. I firmly believe that making my health and wellness a priority is giving me the perspective I've needed to thrive and find joy in all I do.
Spark People is a blessing and I look forward to making friends and sharing inspiration and encouragement.
1. Strive to live joyfully and blissfully every day.
2. Be below 200lbs by autumn, 2012.
3. Increase strength & flexibility.
4. Take a spinning class by autumn, 2012.
5. Be more accountable to myself & others.
6. Get enough sleep each night.
7. Experiment with healthier cooking.
8. Rediscover my creative, whimsical self.
1. Drink b/t 48-64 oz of H20 daily.
2. Take stairs at work.
3. 90 mins of exercise/week.
4. Devote 2-3 days/week to strength training.
5. Cardio at least 30 mins, 4-5 days/week.
6. Write/journal 1x per week.
7. Eat something healthy (fruit, veg, or protein-rich snack) every few hours during the day.
And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who donâ€™t believe in magic will never find it. â€” Roald Dahl
I love...teacups, Skarsgard/True Blood, funky shoes, eclectic jewelery, Radiohead, cats, the ethereal, Ani DiFranco, subtle sensuality, books, Victoriana, exploring the Occult, February, activism, old Hollywood style, U2, feminists, owls, May, coffee, art journals/mixed media art, writing, Game of Thrones, sociology, October, snowmen, The Big Bang Theory, bohemians, questioning the status quo, Maroon 5, action/thriller movies, writing, and learning new & better ways to do things.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| Pounds lost: 16.4