REMCMFA   44,131
SparkPoints
40,000-49,999 SparkPoints
 
 





My summer job!!





Nothing to do with fitness, but it made me giggle. Tooo cute.



I have 24 pics in my gallery





Awards






 
Health journey philosophy...


I'm beginning to think that a great health lifestyle is 90% mental and the other 10% is in your head! lol

I'm beginning to think that a great health lifestyle is 90% mental and the other 10% is in your head! lol


Current Status:
REMCMFA is volunteering again! Ironman Racine and USAT Age Group National Championship!
set 6 days ago


SparkFriends



SparkTeams





 
Interact with REMCMFA

Send Member a Private Message







Recent Blogs:





 
Profile

Member Since: 12/9/2009

SparkPoints: 44,131

Fitness Minutes: 40,683

My Goals:
To get back into my old routine of running and strength training.

Eating a healthy diet as a "no-brainer."


To walk/run 24 miles monthly. Hopefully more.



My Program:
Do some form of exercise daily.

Portion control, water, eat breakfast, healthy food choices (avoid white foods), eat more veges (a couple different colors a day)

Personal Information:
From South Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Married. 2 kids

Profile Image





 
 



Dark Chocolate
From:
Certified Perso...

Welcome Banner
From:
Certified Perso...

Welcome Mat
From:
ONEKIDSMOM

Foam Roller
From:
ROOT4HOME

Happy Face
From:
PAMNANGEL

Trick-or-Treat
From:
FITJOY1




Member Comments:
MRSGIXXER
1/2/2013 4:54:34 PM

Thanks for stopping by my page and commenting on my blog. I am trying to be more active without spending too much time on the computer as well. Sorta defeats the purpose of trying to be active and healthy if we are sitting in front of the computer for hours every day!!

I am so not missing Wisconsin right now as I see your temps are in the teens. Funny thing is, it's cold in AZ to me. Didn't take me long to adjust to the weather. I actually can't wait for it to warm up. It's been in the 50's and I haven't wanted to be outside. But since the new year is here I'm trying not to be a wimp and get outside more. emoticon

You are looking good. I have a few pounds to lose too. We'll do it! We've done it before!

Happy New Year!!!





Report Inappropriate Comment
TEENY_BIKINI
9/7/2012 10:24:56 AM

emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon

Thanks for stopping by for my birthday and commenting on my blog - Just Another Muffler Birthday Story... You're awesomesauce.

emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment
MORTICIAADDAMS
6/29/2012 11:29:30 PM

Mr. Bones says hi! He actually died last year and I will have to get a new Mr. Bones this year. LOL.



Report Inappropriate Comment
WHISPERINGPINE7
5/27/2012 8:10:43 AM

♥~*-::-*♥~.* )♥~*-::-*♥~.* )♥~*-::-*♥
♥~*-::-*♥~.* )♥~*-::-*♥~.* )♥~*-::-*♥

WELCOME to the............. 13.1 MILES.... CAUSE I'M ONLY HALF CRAZY EAM.


You will LOVE THIS TEAM! It's amazingly positive and supportive. The members here are always willing to lend a hand, an ear, or a shoulder. They have done it for me and they will do the same for you!! We are here to support and encourage you on your journey to success. All the best to you on reaching your goals.

Welcome on board for some fun and challenges.

♥~*-::-*♥~.* )♥~*-::-*♥~.* )♥~*-::-*♥
♥~*-::-*♥~.* )♥~*-::-*♥~.* )♥~*-::-*♥


Marj


Leader: Get Fit & Feel Fabulous Team
Leader: Grandparents Are Special People Team
Leader: Angels Touch Team
Leader: Moderation - Alcohol Free Challenge Team
Leader: 13.1 Miles....Cause I'm Only Half Crazy Team




Report Inappropriate Comment
ROOT4HOME
4/23/2012 10:06:42 PM

Glad to hear from you! I haven't been as present on SP much either b/c I started working FT last Dec so running has been a challenge but a worth while one. Having races helps to keep me motivated b/c it seems like it's one thing or another that can easily keep me from it! Right now I'm building back for HM #2 in a couple of weekends (after a couple of weeks sans running)! Eeek!! ...living your running life thru me...yeah, no stress! HA! We still need to run together one of these days! Let me know...I'll be there! emoticon

Wishing your mother all the best (and that she listen to you)!! ;)





Report Inappropriate Comment
Member Comments Page (147 total):  < Previous12345Next >Last >>

See My SparkFavorites Report Inappropriate Page