REMCMFA   46,158
SparkPoints
40,000-49,999 SparkPoints
 
 





Lake Michigan, South Shore Park, Milwaukee, WI








I have 26 pics in my gallery





Awards






 
Health journey philosophy...

I'm beginning to think that a great healthy lifestyle is 90% mental and the other 10% is in your head! lol
I'm beginning to think that a great healthy lifestyle is 90% mental and the other 10% is in your head! lol




SparkFriends



SparkTeams





 
Interact with REMCMFA

Send Member a Private Message







Recent Blogs:





 
Profile

Member Since: 12/9/2009

SparkPoints: 46,158

Fitness Minutes: 41,393

My Goals:
To get back into my old routine of running and strength training.

Eating a healthy diet as a "no-brainer."


To walk/run 24 miles monthly. Hopefully more.



My Program:
Do some form of exercise daily.

Portion control, water, eat breakfast, healthy food choices (avoid white foods), eat more veges (a couple different colors a day)

Personal Information:
From South Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Married. 2 kids

Profile Image





 
 



Dark Chocolate
From:
Certified Perso...

Welcome Banner
From:
Certified Perso...

Welcome Mat
From:
ONEKIDSMOM

Foam Roller
From:
ROOT4HOME

Happy Face
From:
PAMNANGEL

Trick-or-Treat
From:
FITJOY1




Member Comments:
TRIANGLE-WOMAN
1/18/2014 11:38:09 AM


♥♥.*`*. .♥♥.*`* .♥♥.. *`*.♥♥
..*) .* Thanks for the friend add! Back at ya!
(. (.
..*) .*
(. (. * Keep Spreading the Spark!
♥♥.*`*. .♥♥.*`* .♥♥.. *`*.♥♥




Report Inappropriate Comment
-WISPY-
12/8/2013 3:08:40 PM

Thanks for friending me and reading my blog. Happy to meet you.

Hugs Wispy

Comment edited on: 12/8/2013 8:55:50 PM

Report Inappropriate Comment
SUNNYSIDEUPMARY
11/1/2013 10:23:00 PM

BTW, in my note on your blog I forgot to mention that I am a slow runner who does intervals of running and walking. I can do long distances, but my pace can be as quick as about 11:20/mile for 5-10K distances, but 13+ for longer ones. Today's long run on hills was 14+. I'm used to running on the Glacial Drumlin Trail, which is nearly flat as a pancake. Flat is definitely easier!



Report Inappropriate Comment
SUNNYSIDEUPMARY
11/1/2013 4:08:28 PM

Thank you for adding me as a Spark Friend and commenting on my blog! So, have you written down your goals? emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment
ROBINJOY61
4/25/2013 4:46:23 PM

Thanks for the running shoes! I have been going to the Y pretty regularly lately, and could use to buy a real new pair of workout shoes! lol Thanks for the welcome! Robin



Report Inappropriate Comment
Member Comments Page (149 total):  < Previous1234Next >Last >>

See My SparkFavorites Report Inappropriate Page