Wedding 12.12.08. Approx. 25 lbs. less than current weight.
Goal weight. Year 2000. Oh to be able to sport that get-up again!!!
Current weight. Summer 2010. So sad not to feel comfortable enough to wear shorts and a tank.
Hey all! I am very excited to be a part of SparkPeople, and to be able to walk this journey with all of you. :)
I am a musician and multimedia artist (www.maile.org) who loves life, but struggles with many physiological issues due to work, and automobile injuries. I also have several negative habits and mind sets that have not helped me any. I have steadily gained weight my whole life-never loosing-and am finally on a mission to restart my life on a note of positive productivity and good health.
I refuse to be a victim of my circumstances, or my bad habits any longer! I long to experience the true FULLNESS of life God intended me to have, and to fulfill my personal goals without my weight and pain standing in my way. God is good! Let's do this!!!
-Follow "My Program"
-Be 160 by the end of May 2015
-Increased strength, flexibility, and energy.
-Being able to live a healthy, happy, productive, and fulfilling life.
• Drink 8 cups of water/day
• Get 8 hours of sleep
• Take vitamins and pain pills
• Pray. Read Daily Prayer Mantra and Life Motivation in iBooks
• Eat a well balanced breakfast an hour after getting up
• Exercise at least 10 min.
• Do PT at least 10 min.
• Find the time. Make the time.
• No one can stop you except for you.
• Keep your eye on the prize.
• No negative self talk! Only positive.
• Love the person God has made you to be, and be faithful with what you are given. You're worth it!
• Don't forget to count your blessings.
• Life is short. Keep it positive, keep it real, and keep it healthy!
• God's got your back.
I love Jesus, and the the gifts of life, love, laughter, creating, and singing.
I offer music, multimedia art, and handmade goods through www.maile.org.
I'm very happily married, and am looking forward to getting my life back on track for myself, my husband, and our future children.
"If you can dream it, you can do it!"
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| Pounds lost: 11.5