Visiting China a couple of year ago
Rygel - My Main Yorkie (AKA "You're a good 745!")
Juliet - my small (and extremely bossy) auxiliary backup Yorkie! (AKA "No! Bad 509!")
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
Welcome to my page!
It's time to start getting serious about my health, and this seems like a good place to start. I am interested in losing weight, eating healthier foods, and working out regularly with the objective of getting back into running.
I think this is a great place for me to be as I don't have much in the way of support for these sorts of goals in real life.
* 10% by mid-January - DONE! - Reward was a spinning bike.
* 25 lbs by February 3 - DONE! - Reward was Jillian Michaels Biggest Winner DVDs.
* 15% by March 10 - DONE!
* 20% by April 21 - DONE! (goal met 4/7/10)
* 50 lbs by May 20 - DONE! (goal met 5/20/10)
* 25% by June 11 - DONE! (goal met 6/23/10) - Reward was P90X!
* 60 lbs by August 15 - DONE! (goal met 8/14/10)
* 30% by September 15 - Reward to be ChaLEAN Extreme!
* 75 lbs - TBA
* 35% - TBA
* Goal Weight - TBA - Reward will be elliptical or rowing machine.
* Run 5K without stopping or walking by my birthday (early June) - DONE! (goal met 4/4/10)
* Goal added 4/4/10 (Peachtree Roadrace Training) - Run 4 miles without stopping or walking by April 30 - DONE! (goal met 4/25/10)
* Goal added 4/4/10 (Peachtree Roadrace Training) - Run 5.5 miles without stopping or walking by May 31 - DONE! (goal met 5/22/10)
* Run 10K without stopping or walking by Thanksgiving (amended 4/4/10 to July 4 - Peachtree Roadrace!) - DONE! (goal met 6/13/10)
* Run in Peachtree Road Race - July 4 - DONE!
* Run 2011 Marine Corps Marathon (October 2011)
Fitness Videos/Video Sets I Use In My Program:
Slim in 6
Hip Hop Abs
Jillian Michaels DVDs
Kathy Smith Step Aerobics
Biggest Loser DVDs
Leslie Sansone In-Home Walking DVDs
SparkPeople Cardio Blast
Gilad DVDs & occasionally, on FitTV
Prevention DVDs w/Chris Freytag
Hope to eventually get in good enough shape to do ChaLEAN Extreme, P90X, and Insanity!
1. Lose weight. I would like to lose about 80 lbs.
2. Get in better shape through regular exercise, the goal being to get back into running.
3. Eat healthier as a lifestyle.
4. Improve my sleep habits - get at least 7 hrs per night.
5. Meet some new people and develop a better support network.
1. I plan to eat 1200 - 1400 calories per day of healthy foods.
2. I plan to walk/run (moving toward running only) 5-6 days per week, 40 - 70 minutes per session.
3. I plan to cross-train on my spinning bike or by using segments of various fitness DVDs for 10 - 30 minutes 2-3 times per week.
4. Finally, I plan to do some strength training 2 - 3 days per week.
On December 6, 2009, I began a virtual walk/run across America - 457.9 miles complete and in the state of Virginia.
I am a member of Weight Watchers and weigh-in on Wednesdays.
Hobbies: Scifi TV/films (Star Trek, Babylon 5, nuBSG, Firefly, Farscape, Roswell, Stargate, Buffy/Angel, etc), nuWho, Classic Film (TCM junkie), Computer Graphics, and International Travel.
I am a borderline-obsessed LOST fan.
I own two Yorkshire Terriers and am a confirmed 'dog person'.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| Pounds lost: 62.0
Hey funny you should ask!
Just had an AWESOME ride in the Catskill Mountains today...66 miles in God's Country & Beyond! Was with our bike club.
Blog & pics to follow! :-)
2260 days ago
I'm glad you did well at the peachtree. I hear you on the heat, I get hot and sweaty in my air conditioned house, doing exercise, i can't imagine going outside....yikes.
Good luck with the job hunting.
I'm glad your still on track with your lossing weight. So sorry about your back, but it sounds like your on the right track, your finally doing p90x...yea.
Yea for Eureka and so far Haven seems good, will keep watching. And I've also been watching Warehouse 13, cool show.
Glad your doing good and your back is feeling better.
Have a great nite
2261 days ago
Hi there, lol P90X like always just about done that though at the end of this month I will be done 3 months of P90X and then on to Cathe's STS set!! Bought some shape up shoes and they are fantastic!! I am so sorry to have read that about your back, but your on the right track now, and hey go heavy don't be scared of working your way up with heavier weights it does the body good! P90X is AWESOME! You'll like it, and the difference it will make with your running, yep! You bet I am just a click away if you need me and you can tell me everyday what you did for a workout and what you thought of that workout I am here if you need me! Girl your EXCITED!! I hope you find a job SOON!
2261 days ago
Comment edited on: 7/17/2010 6:01:06 PM
THANK YOU so much for stopping by and once again offering me so much encouragement. I am truly enjoying my HM training experience...more than I ever thought posiible...and look forwad to each new challenge. THANK YOU!!!
2261 days ago
How was the Peachtree????
2266 days ago