Finally figured out how to do this 40's working woman scarf!
About 2000 - hubby and I prior to getting engaged
March 12, 2012 - 150lbs, Game Day Outfit
Shared Fitness Tracker
You should know the following:
* I'm a photographer, and I will periodically geek out on here about it
* I blog sporadically at best, sometimes obsessively
* I am a BIG Whovian (Doctor Who fan)
* I enjoy many things cult-following related, such as Torchwood, Dr Who, obscure movies, bands that often are no longer around, and inside jokes
* I am truly a redhead, have a temper problem, and attract random older gentlemen to call me "sweetheart"
* Don't call me "sweetheart" or any pet names, that temper problem will rear its ugly head
* The appearance of this page will change, sometimes daily, but at least often.
* I have severe anxiety
* I have "moderate" depression (meaning I'm functioning/go to work)
* There's a lot that I wanted to put here that I've forgotten
* I forget things often
I'm here to get healthy, lose some weight, and hopefully take control of the anxiety and depression that are currently running my life. I'd like to be happy with the me in the mirror again.
GOAL MET!! - JANUARY 2012 GOAL - Hit 149. As of Jan 12, I am at 153, and I want to break out of the 150's by the end of this month.
REWARD IF GOAL IS MET - something fun - pedicure?
GOAL NOT MET - February 2012 Goal - Hit 145. As of Feb 1, I am at 149.5, and I want to run through the 140's this month, but realistically. So, my goal is to lose 5 lbs or so.
REWARD IF GOAL IS MET - Spend a Saturday afternoon at my local coffee shop, alone, with my knitting and some tea.
GOAL NOT MET! MARCH 2012 GOAL - exercise at least 3 days per week, eat clean. By the end of the month I'd like to have kicked the sugar addiction.
REWARD - an hour alone at a coffee shop with a good book and a mug of tea.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 146.0