911 This is 18 feet tall
National Fallen Fire Fighter
my lastest project
I have 17 pics in my gallery
I am a 45 year old wife, mother, and grandmother and I need to make changes to become healthier. The kids are grown and now it is time for me!! I have time on my hands so here I am. My daughter Nikki and her husband and daughter have moved in with us. Paul is in the Navy and is stationed in Maryland which makes it very hard to see him. My step-son Tyler lives an hour away. My kids have always been a big part of my life. And as they start their own lifes without mom I need to focus on ...
I am a 45 year old wife, mother, and grandmother and I need to make changes to become healthier. The kids are grown and now it is time for me!! I have time on my hands so here I am. My daughter Nikki and her husband and daughter have moved in with us. Paul is in the Navy and is stationed in Maryland which makes it very hard to see him. My step-son Tyler lives an hour away. My kids have always been a big part of my life. And as they start their own lifes without mom I need to focus on me.
I live in a small town in northern New York near the Canadian border. It is a beatiful place but the winters are hard . It gets bitter cold and a lot of snow. The summers can be hot but too short.
I spend much of my summer time in the flower or veggie gardens. The winters I do a lot of quilting and knitting.
A GREAT RECIPE FOR THE NEW YEAR!
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is
the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Talk to God (or a
friend) about what is going on in your life. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, 'My
purpose is to__________ today. I am thankful for______________'
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is
manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries,
wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli , almonds & walnuts.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, Issues of
the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest
your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like
a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
11. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You are not so important that you have to win every argument. Agree
13. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
14. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what
their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words:
'In five years, will this really matter?'
17. Forgive everyone for everything.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
20. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick.
Your friends will. Stay in touch!
21. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
22. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: I
am thankful for__________. Today I accomplished_________.
23. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
24. When you are feeling down, start listing your many blessings. You'll
be smiling before you know it.
| current weight: 157.0
Member Since: 3/3/2008
Fitness Minutes: 32,552
My goal is to learn more about my eating habits and correct the faults. Become healthier so I can spend more time with my grand daughter
I walk outside when it is not snowing or raining or too cold. I like to use weight at home due to my alleries I am not able to join a gym. Summers I work in the garden and swim.
I am now 45 years old and live for my family. They have always been my number one priority. I have gotten to the point that I do not recongize the person in the mirror and I want to change that.
I found sp while I was looking for a diet to help with my alleriges and decided that I would give it a try.
I love to quilt and sew. I knit crochet and do many other crafts.
I have a fish pond in my flower beds and last summer my graden feed my husband and I along with the kids and fresh veggies to the friends. I do not work out of the home so that is why I have such a great supply of veggies.