I really like owls. I have an extensive collection of figurines, art, jewelry, etc.
One of my whimsical favorites.
Soaring toward my goal - joyfully.
This user doesn't have any public blog entries.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
Just wanted to say hi. I just joined and am trying to find others with similar goals to interact with. I'm a "older " over fifty mom with 50+ pounds to lose. Lost this weight once before 8 years ago then have gain it back after I stopped running, knee surgery, broken foot...you get the picture. So, this time I would like to have being healthy and fit as a focus instead of counting calories and going on yet another diet.
Have a great weekend...Ellven
2101 days ago
Hey I we would love to have you on the Goonies team. Please check us out I am sure you will see some old friends there.
3134 days ago
Hey Pam how's it going?
I've been doing some searching for information to share on site for us meno's and have added a few tidbits so far! A couple of real good sites and sources. See you there!
3577 days ago
WELCOME to Sparks and It's a far better thing then I've
ever done before
You're no longer alone!
You’ve most definitely come to the right place!
You’re about to make many a new friend!
All of whom are also turning their lives around and will be there to support, and
motivate! I wish you nothing but the best of success! So glad you have joined us!
1.If there was ever a time to dare, to make a difference, to embark on something worth doing, IT IS NOW. Not for any grand cause, necessarily...but for something that tugs at your heart, something that's your inspiration, something that's your dream.
You owe it to yourself to make your days here count. HAVE FUN. DIG DEEP. STRETCH. DREAM BIG. Know, though, that things worth doing seldom come easy. There will be good days. And there will be bad days. There will be times when you want to turn around, pack it up, and call it quits. Those times tell you that you are pushing yourself, that you are not afraid to learn by trying.
PERSIST. Because with an idea, determination, and the right tools, you can do great things. Let your instincts, your intellect, and your heart, guide you.
TRUST. Believe in the incredible power of the human mind. Of doing something that makes a difference. Of working hard. Of laughing and hoping. Of lazy afternoons. Of lasting friends. Of all the things that will cross your path this year.
The start of something new brings the hope of something great. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE There is only one you. And you will pass this way only once. Do it right.
1. Your presence is a present to the world
2. You're unique and one of a kind
3. Your life can be what you want it to be
4. Take the days just one at a time
5. Count your blessings, not your troubles
6. You'll make it through with whatever comes along
7. Within you are so many answers
8. Understand, have courage, be strong
9. Don't put limits on yourself
10. So many dreams are waiting to be realized
11. Decisions are too important to leave to chance
12. Reach for your peak, your goal, your prize
13. Nothing wastes more energy than worrying
14. The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets
15. Don't take things too seriously
16. Live a life of serenity
17. Not a life of regrets
18. Remember that a little love goes a long way
19. Remember that a lot goes for ever
3670 days ago
THANKS FOR ADDING ME AND YOU CAN JOIN MY SIGHT IF YOU WOULD LIKE.
3677 days ago