I want to be this happy all the time!
So this literally was my favorite picture for a long, long time. I didn't want ANYONE looking at me, especially with a camera. I use to say I wanted to be wallpaper so I could blend in to my surroundings. Ment every word of it too. One goal is to change this attitude and to be comfortable in my own skin. I don't want to hide anymore.
I JUST WANNA BE ABLE TO SMILE AGAIN!
For the last year depression has defined me. I have been in a downward spiral for too long. No More! New motto is Carpe Diem! Every day is a new day and a chance to start fresh. I'm throwing out negativity, bad attitudes, lost love, depression, anxiety, passiveness, and trading my sorrows for the JOY of the LORD!!
That doesn't mean I'm not done working on my inner and outer self, this is just the beginning!
These are my long term goals. I think about this a lot. This is a constant battle in my life...
I'm doing this for ME!!! I could not say that last year.
2. I don't want to have the weight problems I see my parents have when I am their age.
3. I want to motivate my family, we all are overweight. I want my family around for years to come.
4. I am tired of always being the D.U.F.F.
5. I want to be able to get off my depression and anxiety medications.To do that I need to be able to have a better over all self image.This is something I have control over, though to change it I have a long road ahead of me. Physically, mentally, emotionally,spiritually
Make good, healthy eating choices that lead to good eating habits, which will result in better lifestyle choices.
To exercise 5 days a week.
No caffeine or soda
Eat gluten free.
To be able to walk the hills around my house without getting winded. To be able to keep up with my freshmen girls when they are walking
I'm a misplaced Texan from Florida who found her way home again, only to miss the beach. Manifest Destiny has happened: I live in the Pacific Northwest now. I love my family and my friends, and I love hanging out with people.
I am a UT-Dallas Alumni
with a degree in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
...so it cut off my goals.
6. To not be scared of mirrors, cameras, or men looking at me.
7. To be able to accept a compliment and believe it.
8. To know I am beautiful... on the outside.
9. To have a romantic relationship
10. To get married.
11. To value myself, and let the love of Christ shine in me
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 232.6