On the Start Page you will find all the information on how to set up your Spark page. We recommend that you do this, as it is the basis of this very special journey with us to health and fitness.
Our Team Leaders have all made this Journey and have learned so much, we are still learning as we go on.
We are vibrant team who love our healthy Eating and doing lots of Exercise . We have lots of interesting and helpful Challenges going on, and the reasons for these are 3 fold .
1) We need to count our Calories!!!. It is only by counting and keeping within our calorie range that Sparkpeople set for us, that we will lose weight and feel so much better.
2) We need to drink Water!!!. We need to drink at the very least 8 full glasses a day, this will prevent dehydration, and also help to stop us feeling hungry .. Our brains and other organs in our bodies need water or they will shrivel up and cause so many medical problems .
3) We need to Exercise!!!. We need to keep our bodies mobile and fit. Without exercising our bodies, muscles will die and we will suffer arthritis and other ailments.
We have fun Challenges too, to tax your brain and keep it active .. Above all, Our mission is lead a Healthy and Fit life, free from Pain and Illness.
susieph1. Team Leader. Sparkies Down Under. www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/groups_ individual.asp?gid=4672
WELCOME TO SPARK!!! Congrats on taking the first step into changing your life to a more healthier one by joining the site. Spark is filled with amazing people that will motivate, support and encourage you on your journey. There is so much to learn and discover here, take this one day at a time. A couple of things I would like to suggestion to make you Spark experience a great one.
1. Make goals for yourself. Each month I make a list of what I want to accomplish that month and break them down to smaller goals to work with week by week. This way the BIG picture doesn't seem so big.
2. Join Spark teams. There are tons of teams here and you will be able to find ones that fit to what you like or want in a team.
The key to success here is to be active and you've already started by joining. You will find that everyone is willing to help you out if you need it. Spark friends are here for support, motivation and encouragement. Good luck on your journey to a healthier lifestyle! Again, welcome to the SP family! *~ Paula *~