The new me! 11/11/2012
I'm the baby gotta love me!
Time to power up and go for a 2 to 3 hour workout! ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
Just joined the new team. Fearless Fuchsia! *High Five* ^.^
Still with the Awesome White Tigers! This spring is going to be a blast!
I have lost 80 lbs now and still going strong. I am free, finished moving about a couple of weeks ago. Its a hard road I am traveling but I need to travel the path to a healthier me. Its winter time, which is my best weight lose time. Time to kick it up a notch and hold on for dear life. I really want to lose 20 lbs this winter. Wish me luck.
(Updated November 28)
I use to be a Cross Country runner and ran 10 miles a day just for fun. But once I got out of High School and stop running and I kept eating like I was in high school. On top of that I had a lot of stress with getting good grades at ITT Technical Institute. So, I was always on the computer sitting in a hair typing and clicking away for 12 to 16 hours a day. On the big final project I have two 36 hour days. It burned me out. But with all that done I moved forward to a better life and to lose weight.
I use to weigh 320 but lost 80 lbs, I am on the road to a better life thanks to the White Tigers Biggest Losers group and Sparkpeople. I use to use the Biggest Loser Club. I quit the Biggest Loser Club because of money and the lack of groups like this one. Its was one of the worst setups I have ever seen. Sparkpeople makes Biggest Loser Club look like a joke!
It is my goal to lose weight and job the California National Guard as soon as possible. For a better me and to help out the best I can and rebuild a Native American Tribe/Clan from the ground up. I hope to move to Florida in a year from now. I got goals and they are huge, nothing will stop me.
My Goals are,
1) Lose at least 8 lbs a month
2) Run 3 Miles without stopping (I can Jog 3 miles without stopping - 5/30/2012)
3) After losing all weight run 10 miles just for fun
4) To get into the California National Guard (Go Career)
5) Become a Officer in the California National Guard
6) Move to Florida and help rebuild Native American Tribe
1) Treadmill jog 1 Hour (Morning)
2) Treadmill jog 1 Hour (Night)
3) Weigh in on Wednesday
Elk Grove, CA
1) CO, CTO of Ameon Entertainment
2) I run a Comic Server for the company called "Omega Ltd Productions"
3) College: ITT Technical Institute, Rancho Cordova, California '08
AS and BS
4) High School: Elk Grove High School Elk Grove, California '98
5) Activities: Trying to Build a magnetic engine, Communication with Chief of Tribe, Comic Server, Dreamcatcher, Youtube Video Editor, Growing My Own Food, Rebuilding Native American Tribe
6) Interests: Care2.com, Cross Country, Cycling, Hiking, Growing My Own Food, National Guard
7) Music: Wayra, Dreams of the Wind, Heather Alexander, Vangelis, Dragon Heart Sound Track
8) Movies: All Oceanís Movies, Apollo 13, Battleship 2012, Deterrence, Dragon heart, Dragonworld, Independence Day, Lady in the Water, Mulan, Rambo 1-4, Signs, The Flight Of Dragons, The Happening, The Lord of the Rings film trilogy, The NeverEnding Story, The Sum of All Fears, The Village
| current weight: 316.0