This is the cover of one of my most favorite books!
My 2010 Goal/Vision Chart
Shared Fitness Tracker
I am a vegetarian, who has tried the lifestyle several times since I was young. I am not a full vegan, however, as I still eat cheese and use some form of milk. I aspire to go full vegan one day... Since I am anemic and have hyperthyroidism, I have to be careful with my iron and energy level. I must admit, however, that I have more energy with the vegetarian diet, and have had less allergy symptoms. Best of all--how vain, my family and friends say my hair is longer/healthier; I look younger; and am even more beautiful. What?...and no pills or scalpels? I have noticed that I am more patient, grounded, and focused. I am definitely a better me--inside and out.
Aside from that part of my life, I am a wife, mother and an animal lover. I teach for a living and have loved teaching since I was a little girl, playing school. I still see myself as that little girl playing school sometimes.
a good friend--I have one!
1. God/Spirituality: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! My shepherd; my comforter
2. Self (usually I am lower on the list, but like the airline stewards say: Parents secure your own oxygen mask, first!)
3. Family--"gotta" love them. (Husband-married 21 yrs.; daughter-20 yrs.; son-17 yrs.; dog-5 yrs.
4. Work/Career--pays the bills! "Each one, teach one--or more."---currently working on the PhD!
5. Community/Society: give back to the world that has given so much to you. "To whom much is given, much is required."
1. Become more spiritual
2. Run/Jog the 3 miles I now walk
3. Become a full vegetarian
4. Lose 10 pounds
5. Excercise daily
7. Connect with and reach more students
8.Complete my PhD
9.Publish my novel.
10. Participate more in the Vegetarian, global awareness, and animal rights communities.
*15-20 minutes treadmill x's 3--or more, weekly
*3 miles/walking x's 3 or more, weekly
*Healthy, vegetarian, diet
*8+ cups of water daily
*Yoga daily with meditations
*Less Coffee, white flour products and white sugar
"Hurricane" U of M
I think, therefore I am.
"Realize" where I am, right now.
"Visualize" where I want to be; and who I want to be.
"Actualize" and take steps, make it happen.
| current weight: 128.0