MT-MOONCHASER   128,486
SparkPoints
100,000-149,999 SparkPoints
 
 
My son Roy - 3Apr67 - 12Nov12



I have 10 pics in my gallery





Awards






 
MT-MOONCHASER

Live in northeastern Montana.

We all have a whoops day. Its what you do the day after that counts... Kaliswalker

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do." Eleanor Roosevelt

"I'd rather cheat once a month than fall off the bandwagon and overeat everyday!" - Lynz on her Spark Montana blog

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail." Confucius

Baby steps. Leaping in wears you out. Then ...
Live in northeastern Montana.

We all have a whoops day. Its what you do the day after that counts... Kaliswalker

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do." Eleanor Roosevelt

"I'd rather cheat once a month than fall off the bandwagon and overeat everyday!" - Lynz on her Spark Montana blog

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail." Confucius

Baby steps. Leaping in wears you out. Then you quit. ~Indygirl

JOHAL52 is still in a holding pattern over life. But that's okay--sometimes holding patterns can lead to growth--it's up to me :) -- Her status for 2Aug11 -- A small comment that speaks volumes.

CATINCJ Never set your goals at some else's pace or evaluate your performance by someone else's standards. Added 2May13 from her feed that day.





SparkFriends



SparkTeams



My Ticker:

 Pounds lost: 14.0 
 
0
8.75
17.5
26.25
35


 
Interact with MT-MOONCHASER

Send Member a Private Message







Recent Blogs:





 
Profile

Member Since: 8/24/2009

SparkPoints: 128,486

Fitness Minutes: 65,715

My Goals:
To exercise more, get more toned, and get to a healthier weight. I would like to stave off any joint problems in legs and hips.

Another goal which I have is to get rid of a lot of the "stuff" I possess, way more than I need to have.


My Program:
11/15/09 --I use the nutrition tracker and follow no particular weight loss diet, just try to get more freggies, less carbs and fat. I have been customizing the "my favorites" list to include the foods I use the most. I have been also making use of the exercise tracker, trying to get at least some cardio and/or strength training in every day.

2/24/13 - Still working with the same nutrition program. Started WATP on 2Jan13 and am seeing how long a streak I can get.

1Dec13 - I have continued my exercise streak of at least 10 minutes of cardio a day and today will be # 334.

8-24-14 -- The streak is now 600 marking the fifth anniversary of when I joined Spark.

Personal Information:
I live in Northeastern Montana. I work more than full time at a desk job. I spend way too much time on the computer...

15Oct14 -- All of this still holds true.

Other Information:
Am a cat person. Like to knit, sew, quilt, garden -- but don't seem to get much of them done.

2/24/2013 -- Several fiber craft people have been meeting during lunch hour once a week to work on projects, visit, and show off our latest projects. We also share techniques when someone has a problem with their project.

15Oct14 - Yardwork went by the wayside most of this spring/summer/fall, due to moisture arriving at inopportune times.

Profile Image





 
 



Water Bottle
From:
Reaching Our Go...

Rose
From:
DIFROMWYOMING

Apple
From:
MORTICIAADDAMS

Workout Shoes
From:
SKYGIRL21

Sunscreen
From:
Reaching Our Go...

Salad
From:
MORTICIAADDAMS




Member Comments:
DIANEDOESSMILES
7/30/2015 10:50:03 PM

My insurance will only pay 60% of each session. I need to apply for something called Charity Care,,,to cover the other 40%. This is embarrassing, but I will do so tomorrow or Monday.

TY for reading my blog. I just want the foot to be better.



Report Inappropriate Comment
DIANEDOESSMILES
7/29/2015 12:03:02 AM

Thanks so much for the well wishes!!



Report Inappropriate Comment
ANGIEN9
7/27/2015 11:00:06 PM

Thinking of you. Had lots of rain today. How are the fires? Still burning? Angie



Report Inappropriate Comment
BLESSED2BEME
7/23/2015 3:28:55 PM

We are finally getting a bit of rain. Glad you are too! I feel so awful about the fire in Glacier. So sad!



Report Inappropriate Comment
MARUKI52
7/22/2015 2:42:49 PM

Thank you for the Goodie. Yay! A party would be great. Healthy food only allowed. emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment
Member Comments Page (1101 total):  123Next >Last >>

See My SparkFavorites Report Inappropriate Page